All nightsisters

I've been working on making a full nightsisters team. But now i'm hesitating on the idea... What you guys think?

Replies

• Olfbald
    106 posts Member
    I run nightsisters minus Acolyte (I use GS instead) on my alt account. They are fun! They can beat ANY team but being Nightsisters, they get targeted alot in the arena so I drop from maybe rank 20 to 70 over night if I dont put Dooku as lead in the last fight :/
  • Who do you use as lider? Old Daka?
  • Olfbald
    106 posts Member
    Ventress ofc for the speed and reduction in TM
  • Never tried that but my guess is that Asajj would be the best lead because of the speed. Also Talia provides dodge equal to Dooku. I guess the main issue would be that the AI of such team would be too flawed - especially the fore-mentioned Ventress:[
  • Beewl
    129 posts Member
    I ran into NS team in GW yesterday. Asajj, Daka, Talia, Initiate, ST Han. It was interesting. I think I stunned or took Han out first before he could get his TM going. Might be a good team after the upcoming adjustment.
  • They were fun and still great toons for GW. While viable as a mediocre Arena team they definitely had a ceiling.

As my server became more and more mature that ceiling was behinning to get lower and lower.
  • Homish wrote: »
    They were fun and still great toons for GW. While viable as a mediocre Arena team they definitely had a ceiling.

As my server became more and more mature that ceiling was behinning to get lower and lower.

I disagree. They ARE fun and they are viable in arena, at least on offense. I have placed #4 and thats without refreshes, only the basic 5 battles.
    I can finish GW from node one to the end with the sisters usually. Strategically, if a sister dies and Daka is standing, you can almost always bring your team back full if you know what you are doing.
    My troop has almost 30 000 squad power though. That help ofc.

My server is from december.
  • Phaq
    25 posts Member
    I´m running a NS team and i clear GW on a daily base and arena top 3 evry day with them. Sometimes i have to use my full jedi team...

using:

Ventress Lead
    Daka -> Heal
    Talia
    Ahsoka
    Poe -> Tank

Poe really shines in this team with his ability and has a great syn with ventress.
    Ventress AOE while POE exposed enemies is deadly.

ahsoka supports daka with grp healing or finishes with her amazing special dmg.

Stun from ventress and daka is super nice.
    Ressurections from daka are often.
    Talias heal is pretty good and dmg is also good.

You could change poe with RG or Han but i prefer poe.

hope this helps.
  • Rie_Fu
    33 posts Member
    Phaq wrote: »
    I´m running a NS team and i clear GW on a daily base and arena top 3 evry day with them. Sometimes i have to use my full jedi team...

using:

Ventress Lead
    Daka -> Heal
    Talia
    Ahsoka
    Poe -> Tank

Poe really shines in this team with his ability and has a great syn with ventress.
    Ventress AOE while POE exposed enemies is deadly.

ahsoka supports daka with grp healing or finishes with her amazing special dmg.

Stun from ventress and daka is super nice.
    Ressurections from daka are often.
    Talias heal is pretty good and dmg is also good.

You could change poe with RG or Han but i prefer poe.

hope this helps.

That's actually 3 of 5 Nightsisters team as Ahsoka is a jedi, despite having a synergy with NS (which is only for her leader ability...).
  • My nightsister team is actually on hold till i finish the my jedi roster for yoda 7*. But except for Ventress who is 6* the others are 5*. I've done some playing around in arena, GW and DS missions. They will hold there own which I like.
    I'm not sure how the AI handles them so its hard to tell how weak/strong they are to someone playing against them.
  • KeKattia
    1118 posts Member
    The nightsisters have amongst the best synergies for a specific faction in the game. They have TM manipulation if you use Ventress. You have the heals and revives. Ventress can remove buffs for opponent while Acolyte can remove debuffs and give turn meter with her special.

Their main problem is still the speed even with Ventress' lead. But the patch this week could help a little with that. Also I hope they improve Ventress' AI because that's ruining her in any squad composition.
  • If they would just make AI Ventress spam buff strip skill on 2nd turn...
  • If they would just make AI Ventress spam buff strip skill on 2nd turn...

Putting it blindly on a specified turn would make it useless quite often. It's better to adjust the circumstances in which she uses it...
  • Achilles
    1380 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    I use a Nightsister-Team on my alt as well ... and like the first one who answered: i swapped acolyte for a damage dealer. In my case, its the Ewok Scout, because Ewoks are the main-team on light side on this account.

EDIT: and of course, Asajj leader, so Daka moves even before Dooku.
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.