Achievement glitch not fixed

@EA_Jesse @CG_LucifersDaddy the achievements on my account are still there to be collected, so it hasn't been fixed properly. Although the update may stop it happening again, it hasn't actually fixed our accounts. I accidentally claimed a reward (the one for reaching level 70) this morning thinking it was a daily activity becuase I was on auto pilot thinking it was my 2nd account (oops and sorry :/ ). I really want you to take away the credits, Vader shards and crystals from my account as fast as possible please after I collected them the first time it happened without realising what had happened.

Replies

• Moving this to Bugs and Issues
  • You should be able to claim them if they are sitting there as it's the only way to clear them out. Hopefully you didn't "Claim" them numerous times before this though :)
    Community Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes | Follow me on Twitter - Darokaz
  • @EA_Jesse I claimed them the first time without realising, so is it safe to just clear them out and claim them for the 2nd time. It will mean I'll get like another 50 Vader shards and 2 million credits. If this is the only way, then I'll do it with you confirmation, but I won't use the Vader shards, credits or crystals gained becuase I don't want an unfair advantage. Is this the right thing to do? Will I get banned?
  • Mittens
    967 posts Member
    I'm curious as to what their definition of "numerous" is. 2? 3? 525,600? If someone (like yourself Dooku) stumbles across it a couple times, that is totally different than figuring it out, and exploiting constantly to get a 7* Vader and keep going to 7* a GG also and get hundreds of millions of credits and crystals in the process. The former should not be punished, the latter should.
  • Joe_Cus
    152 posts Member
    This happened to me a few times before I realized what was happening and reported it. I thought it was just my poor cell connection. I'm waiting for an inbox message announcing a refund of the shards and credits which to me is the best option.
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Mittens wrote: »
    I'm curious as to what their definition of "numerous" is. 2? 3? 525,600? If someone (like yourself Dooku) stumbles across it a couple times, that is totally different than figuring it out, and exploiting constantly to get a 7* Vader and keep going to 7* a GG also and get hundreds of millions of credits and crystals in the process. The former should not be punished, the latter should.

Im sure they will treat each case individually. Or at least hear each appeal individually after applying a blanket auto-judgement on all who used it "numerous" times
    May the force be with you. It shall free you.
  • +1 on this. The achievements have been sitting there for days, and there's a little guy on my left shoulder with horns and a pitchfork telling me to take them.
  • I am having the same issue I'm getting really annoyed having to sift through every single achievement to find the one achievement i just completed will there be a fix for this in the near future? Even if i am allowed to claim them its not fair that i get all those vader shards credits and crystals giving me a 5 star vader when ppl who have spent a lot more money and time on the game only have a 5 star vader.
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    May the force be with you. It shall free you.