How allies work?

LMT
2 posts Member
Hi, I am new to the game, just switched from another game elsewhere . My question is what are the roles of allies in the game? How to use them. I have some allies but their characters don't seem to appear for use . I supposed allies / friends do not play a significant role as compared to games like Star Wars: Commander and Clash of Clans?

I am playing in a iPhone 6 Plus.

Many thanks in advance to your kind guidance.

:)

Replies

• Apostilo
    137 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    You can borrow an ally leader character for your battles . The character you can borrow depend on which character your ally used his last game as a leader in the same type of battle you are borrowing it for/ if you do dark side battles - you will see your allyes leaders in their last dark side battles, if you do cantina battles - you will see the last leaders they used in their cntina battle , same for the challenges ..... / .
    If your ally last used some character for leader and you have the same character in your squad already - you will not see your ally as possible for borrow , because you can`t have 2 same characters in your squad.

Last thing is that you can`t borrow same ally characters again until some time pass - i noticed they refresh after around 2-4 hours .

So best for you to choose who to make an ally is to see if this guy have some characters you like and you don`t have already , so they can help with the fights.

Cheers
  • LMT
    2 posts Member
    Apostoilo, thanks for the guidance and help, much appreciated.

:)
  • Apostilo wrote: »
    You can borrow an ally leader character for your battles . The character you can borrow depend on which character your ally used his last game as a leader in the same type of battle you are borrowing it for/ if you do dark side battles - you will see your allyes leaders in their last dark side battles, if you do cantina battles - you will see the last leaders they used in their cntina battle , same for the challenges ..... / .
    If your ally last used some character for leader and you have the same character in your squad already - you will not see your ally as possible for borrow , because you can`t have 2 same characters in your squad.

Last thing is that you can`t borrow same ally characters again until some time pass - i noticed they refresh after around 2-4 hours .

So best for you to choose who to make an ally is to see if this guy have some characters you like and you don`t have already , so they can help with the fights.

Cheers

Thanks man, never knew what what was available.

• LMT
    2 posts Member
    @puru, thanks for sharing ! :)
  • puru
    161 posts Member
    Another thing to remember is that, all the leader abilities of the borrowed toon will apply in addition to your leader abilities. so choose based on who's on your squad.