INT/Tank challenge - found the dream team (preparing for tier 4)

X0160768
223 posts Member
edited April 2016
So I've been struggling with this for a while now. I've had to stick to farming tier 2 as was finding tier 3 too much of a pain. However...that was until I added Teebo...

Now with the below team, tier 3 is easy. Which is such a relief as I felt I was missing out on loads of mats. The question I have though, with this team, could I manage tier 4? when I get to unlock it at lvl 72 (I'm lvl 71 currently). I obviously don't want to invest in these characters too much (apart from RG) unless I have to.

lvl 56 5* Chewy g6 5/3/3/3
lvl 69 3* RG g8 6/3/5
lvl 52 2* Teebo g6 3/4/3/5
Post edited by X0160768 on

Replies

• RicoTK
    53 posts Member
    Options
    What do you have their abilities leveled to?
  • Options
  • X0160768
    223 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    RicoTK wrote: »
    What do you have their abilities leveled to?

They are like this (I'll add to the first post too):
    Chewy 5/3/3/3
    RG 6/3/5
    Teebo 3/4/3/5
    Post edited by X0160768 on
  • Options
    I just leveled Teebo's leader ability a bit, so updated that here.
  • Options
    I've found that Teebo/RG/Poe form the ultimate lockdown on Mace. Turn meter control, stun/speed down/offense down. The offense down has saved me more than once during those inevitable times when RG has his stun/speed down resisted.
  • Options
    So does anyone know how much more investment I should make in them to enable me to down tier 4?
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    Teebo lead, RG, Chewie, Poe, whoever else
    TM manipulation and stuns are all you need against Mace
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Options
    I use Teebo, Chewie, RG, FOST and ST Han. FOST adds another chance for slow and ST Han adds another chance to reduce turn meter (or add turn meter and taunt to protect RG and Teebo). I happen to have ST Han maxed, so he does most of the damage, too.
  • Options
    Please don't troll the countless people who are stuck on Tier 4 with threads like these... :disappointed:
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Options
    I'm not trolling mate. Just asking for advice on how I need to invest in my current tank challenge team. That's all.
  • Options
    I evening renamed the thread for you too! :)