My Server: Greg, Trethan, MegaOmega, Muffzilla, Hozzsucker, Cashbacca

Prev13456
Greg1920
1777 posts Member
Anyone out there on my server? I usually finish first in the mountain timezone. (Greg)

Replies

• Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    Anyone?
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    Yesterday DasFx sniped my number 1 spot. First time in a while I lost so well played.
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    Cashbacca what time zone are you. You seem to try to get number 1 for the central, Mountain and Pacific time zones.

It looks like I defended your team today with 7 minutes left.
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    Cashbaca we are now at war!!! I gave in and took 8 instead of 7.

Or is it your team can't beat the Dookus so need mine as a stepping stone?
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    I lost to Irene Wan today. Runs the same team as me except using Han instead of RG. I wonder if Han is better on defense with all the turn meter.

I lost because of a QG called RP which killed Lumi without setting off RG and then RP gained meter for crit and attack. I love it when my RP does that. Never had that happen to me though.

Should still place number 1 for my time zone
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    @HershBathens I think you are on my shard. I saw you post in a thread here but can't find it now
  • Hersh is a default name. Lots of us.
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    Darn, I was excited I finally found someone.
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    Got pushed back to 30 before I started moving up again. it looked like lots of people dropped more than usual and with 3 or 4 new names it looks like the shard is being more active again.
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    Interesting day, both mom Doqui and Cashbacca were active at the mountain deadline. This is weird as I thought they were both Pacific.
  • Ugh Cashbacca is definitely pacific with poor me! I used to claim first like every other day but lately he's been locking me out!
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    Nice to find someone on the server. Cashbacca sometimes attempts to lock out in the mountain time zone too.

I think your the only one left running a poggle team.
  • Yeah probably -- I'm just too stubborn to let go of my precious droids. I'm hoping maybe the update tomorrow will help a bit but I'm grinding my back up (reluctantly)... I wonder what cashbacca is up to anyways
  • Soo maybe Cashbacca is in Arizona. My sis lives there and they have no daylight savings time so half the year they line up with pacific and half the year they line up with mountain. I used to never have issues with Cashbacca but lately I have (like maybe since the time change)...
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    He's active right now. I number him from 4-8 on my way to one but he is back to number 4. I assume in about 5 minutes he will knock me to 4.
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    Yep knocked me back to number 4. So not sure if he is actually a mountain time zone or just competitive
  • So he always likes to be on top? I saw him at #1 over an hour ago. ... he couldn't be manipulating time zones to get extra rewards somehow could he? It seems like a lot of work for nothing to always be on top!
  • Not to mention the crystals he has to be spending. ..
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    I sniped number 1 back at the buzzer. He wasn't blocking me though but he took number one from me twice rather than just waiting it out.
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    How do the droids work post update. My team outside of RP still performs well.
  • They're doing pretty well so far - even against the Dooku teams. I played 10 battles today and only lost 2 while experimenting with different lineups and none with my current lineup.
  • Trethan
    170 posts Member
    Hey guys! I've been looking for a thread for our server! (Though not recently obviously.) Nice to finally talk to some people from our server.

I'm central time, it's usually between MegaOmega and myself for #1, though he takes it usually. Daylight savings time has hurt me a bit. Lately Mol Donqui has been battling now and then, along with Kenlan. (Spelling)

Saw you were #2 at my payout time today arion, I figured that meant your droids were doing better.

Greg, it hasn't happened lately, but your team has smoked me a few times on defense! Mainly when RP would go nuts. If I have any extra battles before refresh and you're below me, I like to battle your team for practice since you use some different characters. Well done! By below I mean I'm a higher rank than you at the time, so it doesn't affect you at all.

As far as Han versus RG, I would say I "fear" Han more. If he isn't dealt with or his taunt pulled quickly, he becomes a problem. Part of that is I've just faced him less than RG. I will seek out a Han team just so I can get the tactics down. That's all pre update obviously.
  • Hey Trethan - welcome! Due to the update I was experimenting with teams before my usual time - I'm usually still wherever I've been knocked down to overnight during your time slot. Droids were surviving before the update but now I feel like they've definitely regained some strength. I'm struggling with whether or not to stick with RG or experiment with ST Han. .. I did so well with RG yesterday and I feel like he stunned a lot which is big deal. The one battle I played while experimenting with STH I lost due to QGJ debuffing his taunt IMMEDIATELY which scared me off him. I've got them both around the same spot - RG maxed except only 5 stars and STH maxed except Level 6 on his attack and only 6 stars (but halfway to 7). Today I think I'll try out STH against all non-QGJ teams and see how he does.
  • Trethan
    170 posts Member
    I subbed out Yoda for Royal Guard. I love Yoda, but I see lots of forum posts that Yoda teams are dropping ranks big time. I dropped to 20 overnight. I'm not sure if that's due to Yoda or just more people are active because of the update. We'll see. I don't like RG as much on offense, but I know Yoda is bad on defense.
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    I'm sitting at 13 dropped from 6 after the pacific time zone. I faced a few RGs in GW that were nightmares without protection. I think an RG or Han is pretty key now for defense.

You can always swap in your defense team after your last fight. I have put my quest for Yoda on hold. I have enough for 6 star now and was just starting to push further but based on the reviews I'm going to put the effort elsewhere.

I think Yoda on offense will be effective though as buff debuff teams will be more powerful now so should be more stuff to steal.

• Trethan
    170 posts Member
    Alright, I feel dumb now. How do you change teams if you're out of battles?

I still really like Yoda as a character. He's a staple for me in GW with all the Dookus and Sids. His Battle Meditation is so good, and he rarely needs healing.
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    You need one battle left. I meant after payout not last fight.
  • Okay, that makes more sense. I got excited, haha!
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    I knocked Cah back to 6 for you.