NEW health bars are different.

124Next

Replies

• The title says it all. There was nothing wrong with the old hp bars, and now all my characters look like they are level 20. I was excited to see the change but after loading up I was disappointed, it's now much harder to tell when to use abilities and heals since things aren't proportional to other characters in segment size. Everyone looks like they have the same health. Why does my 7 star Hk look like he has the same hp as a 4 star Rey, same gear level at level 63. I hope this change gets reverted, feels like we just went backwards in clarity
  • lastii
    158 posts Member
    Omg always the same. It's only 2h since update and everyone is **** storming... instead of just waiting and giving the time needed for it to understand....

It's way better than the old health bar if you know the hp range of 1bar, you can calculate better and using abilities on the right time.

Just give it a chance and keep playing &understanding how it works ;-)
  • Nope
  • zerizut
    425 posts Member
    The cruddy anti-aliasing... ouch!
  • KamikazeRhombus
    1412 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Its being done it steps.
  • Yeah they said it would be easier to read. Can you count the lines?
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Sikho wrote: »
    They are terrible.
    Give us the old bars back

This. With the old bars you had a visual idea of what was going on in a battle - now they all look the same. Horrible change. Please revert back to the old bars.

Um..what? There is no difference. We STILL have visual idea of what is going on, its a bar representing the health.. you get hit the attack takes away some of your bar.. I don't get what is so radical.

I think they mention "change!" and you freak out for no good reason, you ASSUME its different but it's not.. go look at youtube videos of battles before the change and you can CLEARLY see its the same as before, I think they merely brought it your attention and you ASSUME it's drastically different, but its not.

At any rate you will learn to adapt.. its a game, it changes, is called development ..... for a reason..
  • StarSon
    7427 posts Member
    The iOS icon is different (for #AppsforEarth), didn't notice a difference for Android. After you update the client (available in both stores) you get the new health bars. Not sure what else has changed yet. No protection until later.
  • its no big deal. we didn't like the damage read-out with the last update either, but we all adjusted.

EXACTLY
  • Ekucha
    26 posts Member
    Haven't you "quit" like 10 times?
  • Ekucha wrote: »

Let me know when you're done whining like a girl. Thanks.

• Jedi_Yoda wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    They are terrible.

This. With the old bars you had a visual idea of what was going on in a battle - now they all look the same. Horrible change. Please revert back to the old bars.

Um..what? There is no difference. We STILL have visual idea of what is going on, its a bar representing the health.. you get hit the attack takes away some of your bar.. I don't get what is so radical.

I think they mention "change!" and you freak out for no good reason, you ASSUME its different but it's not.. go look at youtube videos of battles before the change and you can CLEARLY see its the same as before, I think they merely brought it your attention and you ASSUME it's drastically different, but its not.

At any rate you will learn to adapt.. its a game, it changes, is called development ..... for a reason..

This development is in reverse.
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Lol. YugeJazz back at it again!
  • I had a 7mb update but my health bars look the same? Anyone have a screenshot?
  • Alexone wrote: »
    Lol. YugeJazz back at it again!

Trololololol!!!
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Jedi_Yoda wrote: »
    reizse wrote: »
    here's a lvl 1 health bar
    ieOLJ7Y.jpg

So people can't do math or what? 2K approx per bar.. Barriss has 8 bars, so approx 16K of health, thats accurate. I really don't see what the gripe is about.

The issue isn't here in the staging screen. I think the part most people don't like is in actual battle - the differences aren't nearly as obvious.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Phipps
    1107 posts Member
    well, I don't really like the change. Most likely because I'm not use to it. What I dislike even more is how the ends arnt rounded anymore on the health bar
  • Jedi_Yoda wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    They are terrible.

The differences aren't as obvious as before. Open your booger eyes. When to use the heal is impacted when it was strategic.
  • New Healthbars are just irritating, plus there are a lot if Bug's right now... emperial guard hits Luke and his Healthbar turns from full Green to red after one Hit?! Than last stage I hit a opponent his bars are green the whole time than...death... I see...It will take a time till all those stuff is fixed again
  • Maskarii wrote: »
    New Healthbars are just irritating, plus there are a lot if Bug's right now... emperial guard hits Luke and his Healthbar turns from full Green to red after one Hit?! Than last stage I hit a opponent his bars are green the whole time than...death... I see...It will take a time till all those stuff is fixed again

Yep
  • So from lvl 1 to lvl 50, everyone will have 1-2 bars of health!?
    Lol....
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Phipps wrote: »
    well, I don't really like the change. Most likely because I'm not use to it. What I dislike even more is how the ends arnt rounded anymore on the health bar

I thought i was the only one that really enjoyed that roundness. :smile:
  • Ekucha
    26 posts Member
    YugeJazz wrote: »
    Ekucha wrote: »

Let me know when you're done whining like a girl. Thanks.

I'll just wait acouple hours until after the update and post what you just said on your next "I quit" post ;)