What should I get first from the arena shipments?

Qeltar
4326 posts Member
edited December 2015
I'm level 38 and have a pretty decent time. My current lineup is Barriss, Chewie, Consular, Dooku and Asajj Ventriss. The latter I went with after toying with Talia and some others because even though her buff cleanse doesn't work correctly all the time, she's very useful for removing aggro-magnet buffs.

She's also easy to level up, it would seem, because she's in the arena shipments. That said, I wouldn't mind getting Sidious either to shore up my darkside team.. but I am not sure he'd make my PvP team. AoE doesn't seem that great to me right now... but I have little experience with him.

What do you think? :) Ventriss is 4-star so it would be 13 shipments to get her to 5, 16 shipments to unlock Sidious.
Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.

Replies

• Sidious is good for heal block, and the 2nd quickest char for now without buff. AOE for combo and self heal when any heroes dies..
    My Ally Code -813-329-945
    LVL 60
  • Sidious is good for heal block, and the 2nd quickest char for now without buff. AOE for combo and self heal when any heroes dies..
    My Ally Code -813-329-945
    LVL 60
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Okay. The few times I have faced him in arena so far, I have just focused fire on him at the start and knocked him out very quickly. He's quite squishy... or at least, seems so.

I guess I'll eventually get them both. For now probably leveling up Ventress makes more sense for me to keep my "big 5" as strong as possible for PvP.
  • I'm going with stormtrooper han. Seems he's the only other taunter besides chewy. Control the enemy fire is a great way to win
  • WhipiT
    591 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I'm going with stormtrooper han. Seems he's the only other taunter besides chewy. Control the enemy fire is a great way to win

This is the problem with taunters Han/Chewie that I am learning as I approach level 50. They are wonderful for PVE. As you reach end game PvP there are to many possible synergies between dps characters that could fill that slot much better than a character who does sub par damage and gets melted like butter after taunting.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Chewie is pretty good in combination with Barriss because she is the only healer who can truly deal with him being down a ton of HP. Han has the taunt but is not nearly as tanky.

I agree that at higher levels at some point you want someone who is going to do more than soak up hits. Chewie's offense is anemic.