How come I'm not getting any shards anymore!?

2 days ago:
Bariss: 0/6 shards
FOTP: 0/6 shards

Yesterday:

Today:

On top of that, it took me 200 cantina energy to get my last GS shard yesterday.

What's going on!?

Replies

• Bad luck is all.
  • Very bad luck, I pulled 4/6 out of hard nodes and 12 Barriss shards in the cantina with a refresh...it happens.
  • I've noticed I don't get as many of anything if I go to the nodes through the character screen, might just be my imagination but worth a shot
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    0 out of 36 is brutal O_o
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Ran through about 360 energy yesterday in cantina and got 2 Windu shards. Sucks, but happens to everyone.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Go farm chirpa 13/24 today
  • This may be a fluke but I get very good results hitting on a count of 3. Hit the confirm rewards button on count 1 after your 1st SIM, count 2, press SIM button on count 3. If I come across a dry streak I'll do a 5 count and it seems to reset. I usually score shards 2/3 of the time regardless of what table I'm on. Doesn't seem plausible but it works for me ;)
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    RNG. I hit JC shards like crazy this morning in Cantina and my node farming was 2/3 almost every time.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • LMYYYKS
    333 posts Member
    Bad RNG. I got 7/10 Windu shards today
  • Baggodi
    404 posts Member
    Really poor luck. We've all had those streaks. Makes you want to scream though, doesn't it?!
  • There seems to be a trend, completely random but it seems like certain days are set to be bad RNG days. It really just depends on how many little kittens you sacrificed to the RNGawds...

Do your part, slay a kitten for the greater good!
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Needed 8 Dook shards to get him to 7, got em with 30 energy left..........now need credits to promote :(
  • I guess its true I've had some lucky days with free toons in bronzium, and some 3/3 shards as well.

Now if only that RNG could balance during arena fights...... Always bad RNG. =\
  • Petrozza
    30 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Yesterday I get 4/6 on FOTP and FOST. I cried

Today I assume that will get 0/6 on both :neutral:
  • 2 days ago:

Yesterday:

Today:

On top of that, it took me 200 cantina energy to get my last GS shard yesterday.

What's going on!?

Feel your pain
    Anakin 0/6 for 2 days in a row.
    Trying to get a 7 stars on Finn 94/100 and can't get the shards presently 1/27.
    I know it's bad luck but it's frustrating
    UK/Euro guild - GrievousGenerals recruiting - lv85+ Discord @Starjumper#8384
  • I've been having horrible luck with Barriss lately as well. For the past week, I'm getting 0/6 or 1/6 shards from her hard nodes. On the other hand, I've been doing really well with Ahsoka and JC lately. Over the past week, I've gotten at least 2/6 Ahsoka shards every day and at least 4/9 JC shards every day. It's just RNG but it stinks because my Barriss just hit 5* and Ahsoka and JC are almost to 6*. Maybe RNGesus dislikes Barriss because it knows that Barriss is going to turn to the dark side :D
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    I've gotten daily 1/6 on Barris
  • morcsea
    164 posts Member
    Got zero RG (0/6), zero Daka(0/3), FOTP (1/6)-> Shard reduction :D This is one of these days!
  • bad seed. streaks happen. try again tomorrow.
  • I spent more than 200 energy and got only 2 mk VII purple eyeballs. 48/50 I mean come on I only need 2 more! Bad luck is a trend for everyone @Mstrdrgn1012
  • Achilles
    1380 posts Member
    lol .. since client update: chewy 0/6, rg 0/3, ani 0/3 rey 0/3 ... i hate their rng ...
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • Achilles
    1380 posts Member
    another ani 0/3, chewy 0 ... gave up on shars, tried mats (normal nodes) ... its a node having 3 different matrials + sim... 3x zero ... droids and credits only ... not a single material ... 4th try: everything dropped ... all 3 mats plus even sim ticket at one single fight ... just went for shards afters this and: barriss 2/3 ... i would really recommend to take a look at the rng used in this game. most of lost fun is just because of **** rng.
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.