LS hard 8-D

Mo_liza
786 posts Member
Anyone fought dooku in ls hard mode 8-d since update? His normal attack is ohk my Jedi for 10k plus.

Replies

• Mo_liza wrote: »
    Anyone fought dooku in ls hard mode 8-d since update? His normal attack is ohk my Jedi for 10k plus.

That's odd since he got nerfed. But does he have protection too?
  • Mo_liza
    786 posts Member
    None of the AI had protection.
  • That's odd. Were you able to beat him before? It could just be the debufs that your characters reviewed with the update

The computer doesn't have shields and doesn't follow the normal damage rules. He's out of control, 7000+ damage. Based on Rex's special, he has 75000 health. And all your damage is nerfed....

The computer doesn't have shields and doesn't follow the normal damage rules. He's out of control, 7000+ damage. Based on Rex's special, he has 75000 health. And all your damage is nerfed....

Dang that's rough. All my characters I use got nerfed. I don't look forward to this
  • Mo_liza
    786 posts Member
    That's odd. Were you able to beat him before? It could just be the debufs that your characters reviewed with the update

It was the only 8 hard I hadn't beat. He wasn't hitting that hard yesterday.
  • I two starred it before so I got my 5 Vader shards. Good luck to all who try now because the Geo Spies can hit for 8000, the B1 Droid now calls assists and hits for 5000-6000, and we all know what a Geo Soldier can do.

If your lucky it does seem to spawn a protocol Droid that literally doesn't attack just stealthes itself.
  • Mo_liza
    786 posts Member
    I two starred it before so I got my 5 Vader shards. Good luck to all who try now because the Geo Spies can hit for 8000, the B1 Droid now calls assists and hits for 5000-6000, and we all know what a Geo Soldier can do.

If your lucky it does seem to spawn a protocol Droid that literally doesn't attack just stealthes itself.

Sounds like your talking about a different node, almost sounds like 8-g normal.
  • StormTro0p3R_H
    1643 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Mo_liza wrote: »
    I two starred it before so I got my 5 Vader shards. Good luck to all who try now because the Geo Spies can hit for 8000, the B1 Droid now calls assists and hits for 5000-6000, and we all know what a Geo Soldier can do.

No, the last hard one with the level 80 orange gear Dooku. They actually spawn similar if not the same characters. The hard one is just harder.
    Post edited by StormTro0p3R_H on
  • Mo_liza
    786 posts Member
    Mo_liza wrote: »

No, the last hard one with the level 80 orange gear Dooku. They actually spawn similar if not the same characters. The hard one is just harder.

Weird I never get genosians spy just Geo soldier and b1s.