Level 74 Light Side Missions

2Next

Replies

• @Pindasauskanon, @Pyramidshawn and others on the topic of Snowtrooper earlier being Chromium only. Non farmable but definitely not exclusive because of the Bronziums. My bad.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    What was you team comp for 3* 8D Hard?
  • scuba wrote: »
    What was you team comp for 3* 8D Hard?

Barriss (L), Lumi, JC, Aayla, Snips, and borrowed poe.

• scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Cool thanks. Another question did Aayla ever land a stun on Dooku?
  • scuba wrote: »
    Cool thanks. Another question did Aayla ever land a stun on Dooku?

yup! she managed to land one. he resisted basically everything else though. after burning through the adds, he dropped pretty quickly though, so she didn't get too many opportunities to try.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Thanks for the info
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Finally made it thru for 3* on 8d hard node I think key was a bariss lead.
  • Randall
    1001 posts Member
    tried 8A once and got schooled...bit of RNG taking my Rey out in the second fight and it was downhill from there. Probably try again in a few levels...enough hard nodes to farm in the mean time.
  • Randall
    1001 posts Member
    @Alita are the hard nodes easier after the patch?
  • Alita
    474 posts
    edited April 2016
    Randall wrote: »
    @Alita are the hard nodes easier after the patch?

lolololol

i just retried 8-A. maul now normal hits jedi for 17k. do NOT bring jedi to this mission. that was a hard fail. do not pass go.

also, the tusken raiders hit a bunch harder now as well.
  • Randall
    1001 posts Member
    That is great.... @EA_Jesse what happened to missions being rebalanced? Seems it went from very difficult to impossible.
  • Randall wrote: »
    That is great.... @EA_Jesse what happened to missions being rebalanced? Seems it went from very difficult to impossible.

i think the TR are a problem for everyone, but the maul issue is mostly circumvented by not bringing jedi. the problem being, that jedi are the core of LS healers. so... if you have enough heals to make it to maul, maul is going to wreck them. but, if you only bring the ewok healers, you probably don't have enough healing to make it to maul with a full team.
  • Randall
    1001 posts Member
    sure but Jedi are also the core of most LS teams post Yoda event, regardless of the fact most people play this game for Jedi and Sith...
  • So... how do you beat 8-D (lol) hard now?
  • Nevermind the Hard Nodes, how do you pass the 8-H with something that you could scramble from here?3t6temM.jpg
  • I just reached 74 and started the lvl 8-a normal mission... Those tusken raiders... what the hall? 8k w/o crit + 7k assists. Even a maxed out chewie would fall for those 5 in a row. At least I don't think I'll be needing to 3 star most of those... O.o
  • I just reached 74 and started the lvl 8-a normal mission... Those tusken raiders... what the hall? 8k w/o crit + 7k assists. Even a maxed out chewie would fall for those 5 in a row. At least I don't think I'll be needing to 3 star most of those... O.o

if you try a couple times, i think rebel soldiers can spawn instead of the tuskens.
  • So... any ideia on how to pass the Last easy mission? The one with Doku?
  • Randall
    1001 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    GajoNikado wrote: »
    So... any ideia on how to pass the Last easy mission? The one with Doku?

Get to 7 star level 80 and gear XI
  • GajoNikado
    150 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Randall wrote: »
    GajoNikado wrote: »
    So... any ideia on how to pass the Last easy mission? The one with Doku?

Get to 7 star level 80 and gear XI

Thx for the vote of confidence.

Anyway i made it throught with a team of QGJ+Barris(Leaders), Eith Koth(he died on round 2), RP(he didn't made it till the end), JC and Luminara.
    lvl 75,74,66, mostly gear lvl 8 and 5-7 stars

O5iwL90.jpg