Do people actually have proof pulling 4* from Bronzium

124Next

Replies

• I thought this is a myth but i got 4* Mace Windu and 4* Poogle the Lesser :)
  • I pulled some low lvl gears lol
  • Still nothing lol
  • Hard to prove I suppose but I got a 4 star Boba Fett from Bronzium. That's the best I've gotten though.
  • I got a 4* boba and grand moff. Funny thing was i was about 10 shards from summoning boba when i pulled him from free pack. Since those 2, not 1 new character.
  • I got a 4 star Bariss Offee on my 2nd day playing from bronzium. I also pulled a 4 star Ima Gun on 2nd account within 7 days of playing.
  • Preemo_Magin
    1826 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Most don't need proof, they know it because they got it. I got a Talia 4*. I have proof because she was already 7* and have 35 shards I can't use are sitting there.

Hope you get a good drop soon! The only real proof can only come from a video, but you'd have to record every single moment for a few months to capture one!
  • I've pulled a 4* Boba Fett and Datcha from bronzium.
  • I got imma gun Di
    Asoka x2
    Snow trooper x3
    Veers x2
    Ewok scout
    Teebo
    That's all from
    Memory
  • AdamW
    692 posts Member
    Pulled Ima-Gun Di earlier. Only pull so far, I must have opened 200-300 by now, so pretty rare
  • Got a 4* Maul and a 4* Boba. Really the only 2 worth mentioning out of about 4 or 5 cards a day for 30 days or so.
  • I got 4 star finn. Got me through my first few weeks but prob gonna need to spend more money. Was top 50 in arena 2 days ago but now can't break 80
  • Within 2 hours this morning I got bariss and poggle 4* from bronzium! Seems like the place to rant about this as I was extremely happy
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Have never, ever pulled anything other than Royal Guard, Ewok Scout and Biggs Darklighter from bronzium.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.