RIP Anakin

It was a fun 74 levels and 7 stars with you Anakin. Too bad you are now as useful as ugnaught. Your aoe will never be able to kill an enemy toon for offense up and your basic attack is on par with JC. You are now my official bench warmer.

Replies

• Haha I was testing him out because he has a ton of protection but you're exactly right, he hits crazy weak and his AOE would basically require your enemy to have the smallest sliver of health to even come close to working.

Hopes for him being great are now gone
  • The only "do something on a kill" ability in the game that works properly is Vaders saber toss. They need to rework abilities like Anakins AoE and Snowtroopers AoE. Give it some other criteria for giving the team Offense up, like a crit on 2+ targets, or "if 1 or more enemies dodges this attack, give your team offense up for 1 turn".
  • droctane
    79 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    I spent months getting him to 7* and then they added him to cantina. Then 24 hours later they nerfed him into the ground. I thought for sure he was due for a buff bc he was already underwhelming... :'(
  • Maestro wrote: »
    The only "do something on a kill" ability in the game that works properly is Vaders saber toss. They need to rework abilities like Anakins AoE and Snowtroopers AoE. Give it some other criteria for giving the team Offense up, like a crit on 2+ targets, or "if 1 or more enemies dodges this attack, give your team offense up for 1 turn".

I never had an issue utilizing his aoe buff before update but I could go for any changes now.
  • dtmike1
    242 posts Member
    Actually I was successful 2 out of three times in the arena. I have him super maxed with cuffs and hairdryers and 7s all around. As leader he does ok. I didn't do to well against a poggle, GS, droid team but ya can't win em all. I haven't given up on Anakin. But I did have it work twice this morning.
  • My anakin is 5* and 66/85
    The fact they felt the need to nerf this ability by 17% is incomprehensible.
    You would only use his AOE if it will kill and now we have protection and defence up being more important it's useless.

I'll give him another try but I can't see for now how/where I will use him
    UK/Euro guild - GrievousGenerals recruiting - lv85+ Discord @Starjumper#8384
  • droctane wrote: »
    I spent months getting him to 7* and then they added him to cantina. Then 24 hours later they nerfed him into the ground. I thought for sure he was due for a buff bc he was already underwhelming... :'(

Same here. He is not even at the bench no more :)
  • Thire
    111 posts Member
    I only got him to 5* cause I'm mostly f2p, but he was probably my favorite on my Jedi team. I just hope they fix him
  • morcsea
    164 posts Member
    Now, Plo has a new friend: Anakin! They share good memories! :D
  • Was sitting on 5* 45 shards , it would be better to farm gears now eh?
  • Maestro wrote: »
    The only "do something on a kill" ability in the game that works properly is Vaders saber toss. They need to rework abilities like Anakins AoE and Snowtroopers AoE. Give it some other criteria for giving the team Offense up, like a crit on 2+ targets, or "if 1 or more enemies dodges this attack, give your team offense up for 1 turn".

darth maul's works very well
  • Mo_liza
    786 posts Member
    RIP old friend.