Anyone else terrified of tomorrow's INT Challenge?

Valent_Antona
1034 posts Member
edited April 2016
Pre update, it was a bear on Tier IV. Other challengers are much tougher now too. What do you think is in store for us tomorrow?
Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!

Anyone else terrified of tomorrow's INT Challenge? 41 votes

Yes
41%
Sticare_Courts_0073GiranKenorWJ28Blev08RAYRAYValent_AntonaValjeanMeese_RancherToukaiCaptainrrlboeezAznpwr99TheMadTwadderIAmExceptionSammy061705fudgraThire 17 votes
No
46%
LianaraKamikazeRhombusPhippsKingken85JohnnyudesMystereevanGreg1920OuchiemorcseaAerozerizutJekizaGoosyPuke_PiestalkerYugeJazzdirty_quesadillathecuriousocelotSnake2RachelMancinelli 19 votes
Maybe I'll try Tier I...
12%
DV_27XavETFDarth_VladSlacksCardiganGuardArminus 5 votes

Replies

• Blev08
    141 posts Member
    Yes
    Not looking forward to it at all. Watch, Mace'll have 50k Protection.
  • Yes
    I can beat tier 2 of agility and strength lol. I used to beat tier 4 easy
  • Snake2
    1455 posts Member
    No
    Well since the agi challenge was still just as easy, I'm not too concerned at all
  • Phipps
    1107 posts Member
    No
    Teebo leader, RG. Mace never gets a turn with turn meter reduction and RG stuns.
    100% f2p
    Easy
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Someone already posted on the subreddit that it's a nightmare. Even the first two rounds, the adds have outrageous amounts of health. And of course tanks have no real healing.
    Not looking forward to it. And I have a decent collection of tanks.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/4ewr7k/the_int_challenge_is_even_worse_than_the_str/
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Yes
    Snake2 wrote: »
    Well since the agi challenge was still just as easy, I'm not too concerned at all
    AGI challenge and INT challenge on Tier IV are light years apart in difficulty. I actually thought the devs made a mistake and implemented Tier V instead. But more power to you!!
  • Yes
    Same. I'm sure someone will boast "I did it with just my 2* Teebo and no other tanks!! Cmon Noobs!!"

I seriously thought about buying training droid and credit packs to get my tank squad leveled more. Some of my tanks aren't even gear 7, though most are....
  • Yes
    I used to have no problem with T4 of each of the challenges. I could auto them all, including the INT against Mace. Having your own Mace definitely helps.

Now that I'm seeing the double health and increased damage the toons in the challenges have, while my own toons have less damage, making it difficult to even complete the challenges, I'm a little worried about mace and his shatterpoint. Your useless protection is always gone by the time you get to the third match.
  • Yes
    I used to have no problem with T4 of each of the challenges. I could auto them all, including the INT against Mace. Having your own Mace definitely helps.

Now that I'm seeing the double health and increased damage the toons in the challenges have, while my own toons have less damage, making it difficult to even complete the challenges, I'm a little worried about mace and his shatterpoint. Your useless protection is always gone by the time you get to the third match.
    My thoughts exactly. Maybe do tier III Saturday and focus on leveling/gearing if you're short. It just seems like it's gonna be a really bad time
  • Yes
    Yes, definitely. Prior to the update Mace's special ability could 1 shot my level 72, fully geared Poe if I didn't get ability block on him first. I can't imagine how many runs it'll take to get one win now. Post-patch but before the update it took me ~3 runs per win and that was with a level 72 squad.
    valjean913 or BHG Valjean#5571
  • Before the update, I had trouble beating Mace in Tier IV. That said, I need the Tier III gear more at the moment, so it's not an issue for me.
    .GG Profile | Got spaces on my ally list.
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    No
    I bet Fives could still solo it, but I'll send in Plo Koon, Royal Guard, and the Stormtroopers to keep him company.
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Yes
    I voted yes but meant no. The healer challenge was easily won on auto like always for me today so I am not worried about tomorrow at all.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • No
    STR challenge was still easy. Healer challenge is easy today. Mace challenge likely just as easy as it was before. Stop whining like Tobey below...
    200_s.gif
  • Yes
    I auto'd today's healer challenge as well. Report back here in 25 hours :)
  • morcsea
    164 posts Member
    No
    No terrified but a little worry don't be able to pull it off. We Shall see :)
  • Yes
    YugeJazz wrote: »
    STR challenge was still easy. Healer challenge is easy today. Mace challenge likely just as easy as it was before. Stop whining like Tobey below...
    200_s.gif
    You too, report back here in with your video of you "tearing up" the INT challenge Tier IV
  • Yes
    200_s.gif
    You too, report back here in with your video of you "tearing up" the INT challenge Tier IV

+1
    Getting real tired of the constant sh*tposting. There's trolling, and then there's this guy. :neutral:
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Yes
    200_s.gif

+1
    Getting real tired of the constant sh*tposting. There's trolling, and then there's this guy. :neutral:
    Word!
  • fudgra
    982 posts Member
    Yes
    I couldn't beat it before the update. Not even trying tomorrow.
  • Qeltar wrote: »
    Someone already posted on the subreddit that it's a nightmare. Even the first two rounds, the adds have outrageous amounts of health. And of course tanks have no real healing.
    Not looking forward to it. And I have a decent collection of tanks.
    Keeping Teebo alive is what I'm worried about. I assume that stun locking Mace will still be possible, so the last part might take longer, but I need Teebo to survive that long to help guarantee the stun lock.
  • Lianara
    740 posts Member
    No
    No but I rarely bother with them. Just don't have time to slog through killing Mace 15 times a week.
    Ally Code: 253-747-318
  • Yes
    Hah that's one way to not stress over it!
  • No
    200_s.gif

+1
    Word!

There's no difference between my posts and complainers. None.
  • Yes
    200_s.gif

+1
    Word!

There's no difference between my posts and complainers. None.

Right aside from one is trolling and the other is voicing concerns. But no difference aside from that. Granted, there's a lot of fuss right now - but this particular poll osnt about complaining. I'm just curious to see what's in store for the challenge and if I'm the only one that believes it's going to be a huge pain.