Hmm.. Need advice on my Arena Team.

Sorry.. it's another one of those "need advice" threads, but I am extremely grateful. I am not a new player, and I am rolling with solely farm-able characters (except maul, but that was a freak accident)

My arena team was:

lvl 54 Lumi (7 star rank 7 gear)
lvl 53 sid (6 star rank 7 gear)
lvl 53 maul (4 star rank 6 gear)
lvl 51 JC (4 star rank 5 gear)
lvl 53 Aayla (3 star rank 6 gear)

I was easily able to make top 500 rank for arenas daily

Over the past 2 days I have switched out my Aayla for:

lvl 51-54 Luke (4 star rank 6 gear)

Since then, I have been in the 550-650 rank range for arenas, not even able to break the 201-500 tier.

I think the JC is holding me back. I am about to unlock Darth Vader. Should I replace JC with him? I feel the fact that my JC is only rank 5 gear with 4 stars, he is simply a fast heal oh-s**t button, while doing horrible damage.

I feel I should also replace Maul. Especially if I get rid of JC, I feel maul is way too squishy. Half my matches he is at half health by the time it's his turn, while the rest of my characters have 75%+ health. If I get rid of JC, he would be a waste if he gets 1 attack off before dying every match. Plus, it would be a waste for me to use my Lumi heal for mainly him.

My other potential characters at the moment are:

lvl 51 chewie (4 star rank 4 gear) - a waste I think... all he is good for is a 1 turn taunt
lvl 51 phasma (3 star rank 4 gear) - Might be a possible leader instead of sith? if not, could be a viable replacement for maul or jc when I get him to 4 rank.

annnd that's it. Those are my drunken new years thoughts, and any feedback would be appreciated.

Replies

• If you get JC to Gear8 you'll see that he is pretty much on part with Lumi
  • Heronmar wrote: »
    If you get JC to Gear8 you'll see that he is pretty much on part with Lumi

Even if he is at 4-5 stars?

Mine is 4* , level 55 and has 3.7k power. JC is good toon, he doesn't make it into my arena team but carries me in GW and think of him as a long-term investment, his last Gear8 slot is level73 so once you set him he is going to be like that for a good amount of time.

I'd assume he gets to one of highest power ratings at 7* as well.
    Heronmar wrote: »

Mine is 4* , level 55 and has 3.7k power. JC is good toon, he doesn't make it into my arena team but carries me in GW and think of him as a long-term investment, his last Gear8 slot is level73 so once you set him he is going to be like that for a good amount of time.

I'd assume he gets to one of highest power ratings at 7* as well.

Oh yeah. I def plan to (slowly) progress my JC because I have no doubt that as a pumped up healer, he is a valuable asset to end-game GW runs. Ty for the stat tip though. Had no idea he got that strong at 4 stars.