Cad Bane

I just got Cad Bane from a chromium pack. I have him up too gear lvl 4 so far. Has anyone used him and is he worth putting a bunch of time and resources in? Or is he not very good? Thanks to anyone that replies.

Replies

• Can you get him to 7*, if not than no. If you can maybe someone else can answer, I stopped using him once I was able to get another good 4* (Kylo in this case) to replace him. I used him for about a month but eventually he would die before activating most of the time at 3* gear VI around level 50.
  • I see Cad Bane as a utility player, he's kinda squishy but has decent attacks. If you don't level him past 4* he drops off the radar as a staple dark side character.
    Right now he's just a DS/GW fill in for me.

On the other hand if you can upgrade him to 7* then I'm sure he has his place. I'm only speaking from experience and I have him at 5*. I would like to know if at 7* is he a contender?
  • Pilot
    470 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    His shards are in the daily login for january. Something to consider.
    "There is no 'try'." - Master Yoda
  • 30 free shards available this January for logging in as well :)
    Team Steroid Council Member - "A wise leader knows when to follow"
  • Randall
    1001 posts Member
    That would get him to 4* for me. Now the tie pilot became F2P recently...do we think they will offer P2P heroes as a daily login and then make them F2P?
  • It's 50 to unlock him so unless they add a farmable node for Bane, 30 login shards aren't much help.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • maybe shards will be given again in another month.
    ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ ︵ DOE
  • Cad is interesting but generally not optimal. I have one at 7* gear 6, level 50 (my level), and his damage is decent but not spectacular. That said he's situationally a lifesaver, in that his stun usually lands vs Jedi, removes 100% turn meter regardless, and the damage is unavoidable. The damage from the stun is pretty decent too. Something to note, since his stun damage always lands he can be great at landing the killing blow vs targets like Sid that always seem to evade your Jedi.
  • Randall wrote: »
    That would get him to 4* for me. Now the tie pilot became F2P recently...do we think they will offer P2P heroes as a daily login and then make them F2P?

Very interesting point, I started playing when Tie pilot was in daily, anyone knows what hero was on daily for the month of November?
  • Randall
    1001 posts Member
    Alecation wrote: »
    Randall wrote: »

Very interesting point, I started playing when Tie pilot was in daily, anyone knows what hero was on daily for the month of November?

Nightsister Initiate, I started late November so I do not know if she was farmable 1 November.