Has anyone stayed around?

Reading posts all I see is new names.

Anyone still around from a few months ago? I had been in Dubai for a while so upon my return I see everything in chaos as per the usual update around here.

Replies

• Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    Yes, there are plenty of old-timers still here. At least they are still posting in the forums, according to quite a few posts, they are only hanging around forums now and don't play the game since yesterday's update.
  • I do
  • I been lurking here all day since i got the most lethal disease(man-flu) all week and cant really go anywhere like this and also been at forum for months
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Varlie wrote: »
    Yes, there are plenty of old-timers still here. At least they are still posting in the forums, according to quite a few posts, they are only hanging around forums now and don't play the game since yesterday's update.

Actually, much of the "old guard" actually likes the updates. And it makes sense - the update has most of the changes that they have been asking for for weeks/months.

Most of the new posters are simply here to complain that they don't like it. The older posters are simply playing the game. Ironically, I've even seen several people who just registered in the last few days or weeks complain that the "devs don't listen to what the customers want" lol. Seems as though the devs DID listen, and the new people didn't decide to voice opinions until now. ;)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • JediLord420
    17 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Removed - Language against TOS.
    Post edited by BentWookiee on
  • Bye bye see ya B)
  • Ya complainers are always more louder and harder to reason with than actual thinking human-beings
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

Actually, much of the "old guard" actually likes the updates. And it makes sense - the update has most of the changes that they have been asking for for weeks/months.

Most of the new posters are simply here to complain that they don't like it. The older posters are simply playing the game. Ironically, I've even seen several people who just registered in the last few days or weeks complain that the "devs don't listen to what the customers want" lol. Seems as though the devs DID listen, and the new people didn't decide to voice opinions until now. ;)

Yeah this is true
  • I'm here still!!! Welcome back!!
  • I'm still being a @YugeJazz !! Welcome back!!
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »

+1

Been around for Months and completely agree with this statement.
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Still here and not going away anytime soon
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    This update killed the game. I've been grinding for months just to be robbed of my hard work. EA couldn't care less though, new players will still get **** in for a while before recognizing the bullzhit.

lol - says a guy who has posted 5 times before this gem. Exhibit A.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Not sure who is still around vs. not but there are a lot of new people clogging the forums with unsubstantiated rants about things being broken when in reality they are just different or more difficult and they aren't equipped to overcome a challenge. Or some people just like to complain. You pick. I don't care anymore these rants will hopefully die down so we can get back to discussing strategy, etc.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    RAYRAY wrote: »
    Not sure who is still around vs. not but there are a lot of new people clogging the forums with unsubstantiated rants about things being broken when in reality they are just different or more difficult and they aren't equipped to overcome a challenge. Or some people just like to complain. You pick. I don't care anymore these rants will hopefully die down so we can get back to discussing strategy, etc.

+1

• FTP_noncomplainer
    292 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    I'm not around. I'm asquare. I wanted to be arectangle but was too short. Sometimes I'm aline. @Cometheloser is almost always acircle so could be around depending on how you view it
  • fudgra
    982 posts Member

People were asking for protection and impossible challenges for months?

All I see is the developers making changes that cause people to spend more money. More money to gear up, level up, star up, develop new characters, etc. because of the increase in difficulty. More money on characters needed for specific battles that people don't want to use normally.
  • Still here and love it!!!!!!!!!!
  • Arijit
    510 posts Member
    Good update, love it, still here. Welcome back :)
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    fudgra wrote: »

People were asking for protection and impossible challenges for months?

All I see is the developers making changes that cause people to spend more money. More money to gear up, level up, star up, develop new characters, etc. because of the increase in difficulty. More money on characters needed for specific battles that people don't want to use normally.

Since you joined the forums less than a week ago, I will explain what people have been asking for the past several months - and how it was implemented in large part in the last update:

1) More strategy (i.e. no more "SIM" and "Auto") - GW and Arena both now have more strategy in terms of team compositions, and in-battle strategy, in large part thanks to protection. Protection allows slower heroes (like Tanks, or "support/utility" heroes to still do what they do without being one-shot killed before it is even their turn to act.

2) End to the "Speed/DPS Meta" - as per the above, protection allows a great many more heroes to be viable - tanks, healers, etc. high damage heroes are still important - but not the only way.

3) More things to do - there's new levels, and with the changes, "new" things to learn/explore in GW and Arena. There's also a new event. And the challenges have been tweaked so they are actually challenges. (they're not impossible - I and many others have completed them all since the update...people having problems should simply post on the forums to ask for help)

4) The "Credit Crunch" and Ability Mat Crunch - the new event, not coincidentally, answer both.

Incidentally, I have paid $15 into the game - and all of that was back in January. To complete some of the above, I actually simply "dusted off" characters that have sat on my bench for months - Chewie, JKG, Eeth Koth, 4* Vader - and had fun playing them again.

• Hiya, yep still here.. Welcome Back!
  • How does someone equate this game to hard work? If touching the sim button for 3 months was hard work you'll never make it now that u have to touch the attack button and pick an enemy to target. Take a nap and come back when your heads are out of your 27737