Need replays to see how someone with half strength beats you

I understand that character synergy is important. But How does a 5500 power team beat and 11000 power team? I call shenanigans. Seriously, his team is Jawa, Dathcha, Talia, First Order Storm Trooper, and Clone Wars Chewbacca. Oh and if I attack him I win on auto in under 1 minute. Really wish there were replays, cause this smells fishy.

Replies

• Because the ai defense is incompetent.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    If this is PvP also remember you only see the last team they used, not necessarily the team they used against you. I've been in other games where people played around like this. (Though there are big disadvantages to doing it here.)
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Wait how do you see which teams have challenged and beaten you?
  • I think you can look at the spot you were in and make a calculated guess.
  • Ah right, well usually when I lost ranks it's over night when I'm asleep so by the time I check I've already dropped 100 or so in rank so it's too late by that point to check who beat me :/
  • WhipiT
    591 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    He had Jawa & Datcha. They're pretty much unbeatable without a full 7* team. You underestimate the power of the jawa. I would suggest skipping that team if you see them in arena.
  • WhipiT wrote: »
    He had Jawa & Datcha. They're pretty much unbeatable without a full 7* team. You underestimate the power of the jawa. I would suggest skipping that team if you see them in arena.

How do you avoid fighting a team with Jawas if you can't see the team before you enter the fight?

Also, Jawas aren't unbeatable and you most certainly don't need 7* characters to defeat them. In OP's case he stated the enemy team power was 5500 that most certainly isn't a level 60 team so to suggest people need to have a full 7* team to beat them is just silly :p
  • Davo
    121 posts Member
    I would settle for being able to see a listing of everyone that attacked me
  • There's this player, w0rl0ck, using a Jawa leader, with a rank of 23rd on the pre-launch leaderboards right now. His power is only 8k, while everyone else is about 14k, and he is a level 46 player in a sea of level 60 players. Is there something about his Jawa leader that's keeping him at such a high rank? Has anyone had a battle with him?
  • dauz6063
    73 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Hahaha :D , I just checked the ranks and see this w0rl0ck guy, he seems very out of place and funny too since like kgwzz says "he is a level 46 player in a sea of level 60 players". Something really fishy is going here.

I would post a picture here but i dont know how in this new forum.
  • Slushie
    425 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Holy **** I just noticed this guy too!

BvnExcX.jpg

Thought it was weird he was that high up the ladder.

If I hadn't run out of fights for the day I would have challenged him just to see who he has on his team.
  • The power numbers are really confusing right now, I basically look at LVL only.

The match making screen really needs more accurate information.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    What I find strange is that my power number is significantly higher than that of most of the players around me, so I figured that most people would avoid even going after me. Yet they still do.

I mean, to take the OP's example, why would a 5500 team even attempt an 11000 team if there were weaker alternatives in roughly the same range?
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • PvP is totally messed up since launch. The new power rating is completely useless.

I'm using a squad full of 7* fully geared, fully levelled, fully skilled characters, and I'm lucky to be able to stay in the top50 each day, whereas before launch, I was always top5, and often #1.
  • Just to clarify. His team isn't unbeatable. I beat him on auto in under 1 minute. My question really seems more in line with that w0rl0ck guy. It seams pretty odd that the team is legitimately winning any battle. Is there a bug or exploit being used here? Replays might show that.
  • Replays, yes please
  • With Datcha as the leader and another Jawa to tag along, this team is focused on taking out droid heavy teams. If you have a strong team of comparable of significantly superior power, that team is far from invincible, especially if you have fast and powerful nuker type heroes to make sure they can only use their AOE attacks once or not at all.
  • 969-232-679 lvl 48
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    I once lowrerd my power from 9.5k to about 1k to see how fast I'd drop in the arena as an experiment. If anyone had seen my level 1 leader they would have been like ****?
  • J7000 wrote: »
    I once lowrerd my power from 9.5k to about 1k to see how fast I'd drop in the arena as an experiment. If anyone had seen my level 1 leader they would have been like ****?

I'm kind of curious to see what affect doing this would also have on Galactic Wars since the match ups there are determined from your PvP team I think.
  • Definitely want replays , if there's modded apks out there for damage. Then it makes sense how low level completely annihilate and we can start reporting players to EA. Hopefully they get a better support tho. Live chat woule be nice
    ~ im2awesome ~ FC: 516-518-889
    "There can only be one, I will be the one!" - Jet Li

• Slushie wrote: »
    WhipiT wrote: »

How do you avoid fighting a team with Jawas if you can't see the team before you enter the fight?

Also, Jawas aren't unbeatable and you most certainly don't need 7* characters to defeat them. In OP's case he stated the enemy team power was 5500 that most certainly isn't a level 60 team so to suggest people need to have a full 7* team to beat them is just silly :p

@Slushie I was kidding:)
  • @WhipiT wrote: »

@Slushie I was kidding:)

Ok haha I can't tell when someone's joking or not any more on these forums because there's so many people who post ridiculous claims and are actually serious about it :p