Opened a couple chromium packs now, lucky day? <3

vnL1Ap.png

28kXVv.png

RoV7d7.png

bJ2zm8.png

Drops like this and I may buy another couple of packs as well.

Team Instinct - #1 PvP Powerhouse, dedicated with the strongest compassion to dominate.

Replies

• Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Congrats on the pulls, but don't assume it will continue. The threads on this forum give the wrong impression about these lottery packs, because people only start threads when they get results like yours, even though most of the time you will get junk.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • did 2x 350 pack...got First order stromtroopers shards and Leila shards...hahaha...
  • Gratz, good pulls. I got my Rey after I had collected 80% of the roster. She's really rare for me :(
  • I opened a 8 pack last night and got 6 heroes to drop out of it. Got a Rey and Tarkin and a bunch of 1* and 2* poop.
  • Probably the best pull in swgoh's short history. Congrats.
  • Great pulls! I would love to get Anakin and Rey.
  • Congratulations!
    I had to try myself, only got shards for crap characters not one single character pull. Not surprising but disappointing nevertheless..
  • I made my first pulls today. One four pack and one single. Got shards, one star First Order TIE Pilot, two star Princess Leia, three star IG-88 and four star Dathcha.
  • Tried an 8 pack once. Got a bunch of shards for characters I already had and 3 full characters I also owned. Snowtrooper, ewok scout, and Royal Guard. Of course they converted to more shards. So I thought OK I'll try single packs and I got more ewok shards and Royal Guard shards.

I have Anakin at 4* because I farmed for him everyday. So, I decided no more packs for me.
  • WhipiT
    591 posts Member
    Dude thats awesome!!!! Good for you.
  • Glad someone's luck is good. I just opened two 8 packs. Despite having 32 characters that I haven't unlocked yet, I managed to not pull a single new character, and at the same time pull Jedi guardian shards 4 times in 16 packs. Which, since those shards seem to be the most common shards I get from bronze packs already, wasn't even enough to raise her a star. None of the shards I received were for good characters either (i.e. mob enforcer, hoth rebel scout, jedi guardian, etc.). Complete garbage. Those of you thinking of buying some packs, be warned.
  • kin
    24 posts Member
    What did you get man? My browser doesnt load the pictures. Thanks
  • I just opened up my freebie pack this morning and got 4* Boba Fett, pretty happy about that.
  • slmcmr
    875 posts Member
    Probably the best pull in swgoh's short history. Congrats.

:)
  • slmcmr
    875 posts Member
    kin wrote: »

Lando, Rey, Anakin, Obi Wan
  • A few days ago i drawed 4 mauls in a row out of chromiums on my second acc :3 he's 5* now^^
  • Congrats I opened 3x 8 packs to try and get Rey. I just ended up with 5 star Ewok elder.
  • slmcmr wrote: »
    kin wrote: »

Lando, Rey, Anakin, Obi Wan

Grats man! Thats awesome drops.
  • Btw just got Rey in another 8x ! Woot!
  • Thank you for the responses guys! I tried so much to unlock Kenobi especially for months. Here's the latest line up of my toons right now (Playing for 2 months now)

dkZbpD.png

Kenobi and Calrissian are sitting at level while I don't have enough credits to train them at the moment.

5MmVJz.png

Team Instinct - #1 PvP Powerhouse, dedicated with the strongest compassion to dominate.
  • RonTom
    268 posts Member
    Dang, Ascansion, how much $ have you spent??? Maul, Fotp, Kit, Leia AND Qui-gon at 7 stars? Impressive, scary, and a bit...expensive?
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    What a classic example of how distorted these threads are. Thread title and this comment at the top suggest these are the only packs he's purchased, or at least, among the few:
    Ascansio wrote: »

Then he shows his roster and it's obvious he has bought HUNDREDS of packs. Well, of course, if you buy that many, eventually you will have a day where you get 3 or 4 good pulls in a row.
    I am not saying you were trying to deceive anyone, but these threads do trick people into thinking all they need to do is buy a couple of packs and they'll get great characters, when most of the time, they are wasting their money.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Skye
    795 posts Member
    Qeltar wrote: »
    What a classic example of how distorted these threads are. Thread title and this comment at the top suggest these are the only packs he's purchased, or at least, among the few:
    Ascansio wrote: »

Then he shows his roster and it's obvious he has bought HUNDREDS of packs. Well, of course, if you buy that many, eventually you will have a day where you get 3 or 4 good pulls in a row.
    I am not saying you were trying to deceive anyone, but these threads do trick people into thinking all they need to do is buy a couple of packs and they'll get great characters, when most of the time, they are wasting their money.

Indeed! when I saw the rooster, then it was like an apple dropped on my head :p The telling signs is all the pack-centric characters... Nice roster but the title does make it a little misleading as a result, and probably a lot of people a wee bit skeptical
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • I spent around $600. It's not my intention to deceive anyone, as I'm not a staff of EA or CG. But all those 4 chars I mentioned above came in one 8 mega pack, so I decided to share that pack which was pretty lucky for me.
  • First and foremost, on behalf of all F2P players around the world, thank you so much for your very generous support of the game! That's quite a roster you have there -- Leia at 7 stars! Can you please add me as an ally? I could use some high powered help. 694-449-351