Best part of new update

Going to all social media sites which peddle this game and telling people to stay away

Replies

• Options
    Dumb.
  • LarGe
    113 posts Member
    Options
    All of them? Wow! You get around? Don't ya?
  • Options
    boo hoo, you can't finish GW...
  • Options
    For all that free time on your hands you could just play the game
  • Options

Go **** yourself before i do it.
  • Options
    Darth_Vlad wrote: »

Why?

All the fun has been **** out of it.

• Options

Go **** yourself before i do it.

When I quote you it shows me what was filtered. You sir, have a dirty mouth.
  • Options

Why?

All the fun has been **** out of it.

Why is the word suck ed blocked out?

Protection againt the ea brand?
  • Options
    Whats the fun in posting stuff on social media they will still have people that play anyway
  • Options
    Whats the fun in running a team of rg and a bug?

Wow.

A star wars game but dont use the big names....thats alotta fun....

Star wars kotor.....less than a box of cystals....and no more purchases after that.
  • Options
    Whats the fun in running a team of rg and a bug?

Wow.

A star wars game but dont use the big names....thats alotta fun....

Star wars kotor.....less than a box of cystals....and no more purchases after that.

If you think you need GS and RG to win GW, you are surely mistaken.
  • Beewl
    129 posts Member
    Options
    I just deleted a long response...

This game has been 90% preparation and 10% execution/fun. If you can deal with that then you'll be okay. Otherwise, **** off.

The complaining has gotten to be absurd.
  • Options

You're absolutely right. See ya.
    I am Darth Spartacus
  • Options

That's great advise. With all the time saved you can easily get 1 hairdryer to reach 12/50, and only need 235 other gear to level-but then you notice the unobtainable gear. Mh. But hey, look at the positive side: you got one hairdryer, man. That's to be tweeted as well! Be proud and use your time in life positively.

• Options

That's great advise. With all the time saved you can easily get 1 hairdryer to reach 12/50, and only need 235 other gear to level-but then you notice the unobtainable gear. Mh. But hey, look at the positive side: you got one hairdryer, man. That's to be tweeted as well! Be proud and use your time in life positively.

Eyeroll
    I am Darth Spartacus
  • Options
    I love the update. Much better than before, nice to be able to try different heroes and not be punished for not running the same 5-6 heroes as everyone else. 30 seconds were just so stupid, that was ruining the game.
  • Options
    The update has made the game much better. I'm loving the arena now. Playing the same squad I've gone from a barely top 100 to a quick climb to top 40. Hoping to keep moving up. Loving the variations in the teams I'm facing.
  • Suppenkasper
    36 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Eebers wrote: »
    I love the update. Much better than before, nice to be able to try different heroes and not be punished for not running the same 5-6 heroes as everyone else. 30 seconds were just so stupid, that was ruining the game.

+1
    Agreed and all the whiners "buhuhu gw is too hard" or "mimimi i can't win in 30secs by ohko anybody" should l2p or take there cheese and quit silently

• Options
    Closed : Profanity. :/
This discussion has been closed.