What the heck happened!?!?

Didn't play yesterday, I launch the game today and they send me a ton of gear and crystals?

Also, Arena has oddly become MUCH easier. I'm cruising through it without ever dropping a rank anymore.

GW takes so long now, I don't even want to finish it.

Ventress got nerfed (again...) Why!?!?

Advantage now gives 100% chance to hit 100% chance to crit and can no longer be removed; who thought that was a good idea!? Advantage was fine the way it was....
Now Phasma gets Advantage randomly when I hit her, and with her high assist rate, and team-wide 100% hit / 100% crit, she can easily become the deadliest toon.

They're throwing everything out of balance... I don't get it.

A lot of the changes they made WERE NOT NEEDED, meanwhile existing bugs are still untouched.

Instead of spending time changing things that don't need to be changed, just fix the known issues and slowly add new features, its a simple concept... / Don't fix what isn't broken, especially when there are things that have been broken.

Replies

• There are couple posts in the Dev and game update sections you should read.

Short version, several updates occurred. The update made the challenges very hard so they gave us all full reward for all challenges the last two days.
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • LeoRavus
    1165 posts Member
    Phasma's Victory March advantage disappears after a toon takes one shot now.
  • Ya I'm reading it now, my bad I didn't see it.

I guess this'll be moved to that thread now.

I was just blind sighted.