Game won't even load

Prev134
Hey guys. I just got the game and opened it for the first time. I've been sitting at the "Loading Cantina" screen for 20+ minutes now. What's going on? How can I play the game?

Replies

• I have the same problem I reinstalled the game many times it worked once then it stayed on the loading screen too.
  • Same problem. Started this morning
  • Same here. Someone should do something about this, its really annoying. It happend again at 16 o'clock..
  • Hey everyone, sorry you are running into this issue. Take a look at the instructions found here https://help.ea.com/en/article/how-to-contact-support-for-star-wars-galaxy-of-heroes/

If you can't get into the game at all to follow the steps in the article, go ahead and click the contact us button on that page. This will be the fastest way for you get support on your issues from our support team.
    Community Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes | Follow me on Twitter - Darokaz
  • I think you didn't get what the issue is. I can't even go to the cantina. It stucks at "Checking for Updates" after 5-10 minutes it writes that "Unable to join". I can't push any button what the linked article said. But i'm pretty sure, that there is no problem with my internet connection. I tried about 4-5 different placed. Wifi and cable too, and nothing helps. Somethimes it let me in, but it's not so usual.
  • EA_Jessie, please read the post. And by the way, this seems to be a running theme for all EA mobile games for me (MADDEN, Need For Speed: No Limits, this). I have enough space on my phone. Please give us an explanation, please, and please fix it. I am a huge Star Wars fan and I don't want to let this pass me by. Thanks.
  • I am also having this issue. I open the application, and it makes it to the loading screen that says "loading cantina." I decided to see if anything would change if i left it for a while, and when i came back 15+ minutes later it was still on that screen. I would love to get past the screen and start playing. (I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the application.)
  • Anyone find a resolution to this issue? Happening to me as well.
  • Hi. Today it started happening to me too. Game gets stuck right on 'Loading Cantina' screen. Weirdly, it's happening only on my iPhone 6..on my iPad mini it's working fine. I tried reinstaling the game like 20 times.

What should I do??
  • Having this issue since last evening... cant even delete the app, it freezes my iPad when I try. Please get this fixed!
  • Tried it like 20 times, managed to play it for once, and I was really hooked, and I am REALLY **** OFF right now, because it just doesn't work anymore, did pretty much everything what everyone else in here did and it just won't work. Please please please fix this issue because I really want to play this game.
  • Hey Everyone, passing this info along to the team to see what might be going on. I'll report back once I have an update.
    Community Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes | Follow me on Twitter - Darokaz
  • Fatihkir
    3 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Perhaps you should have done that week ago. When we told you that it is an issue.......... I could say thanks for nothing........
  • youassassin
    8 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Same thing just started for me today.
  • When will this be fixed?
  • We're still looking into this. The thing that will help us the most is if you go to https://help.ea.com/en/article/how-to-contact-support-for-star-wars-galaxy-of-heroes/ and use that to fill out a support ticket. This will allow us to look at why you are experiencing this issue more closely.
  • EA_Jessie, like I said, we can't access the cantina, as the game won't even load.
  • EA_Jesse, I've done that two days ago.... Your service is poor at best.
  • As EA dont seem to know where the fault lies and continues to say to go to an area where we cannot access, have uploaded a picture for clarification to them

WE CANNOT GET PAST THIS PART TO ACCESS YOU RECOMMENDED SUPPORT LINK

9043500F-FBEF-49E4-B3AC-50FCCA0C3D43_zpsxjgdq0dq.png
  • Hey just an update from my end, I updated my iPad to iOS 9.1 and the game loads no problem now. Hope this helps some other players.
  • I'm running 9.1 and can't log... Thx for suggestion. Hope it works for someone else.
  • This has been an ongoing issue for quite some time. There still has yet to be a fix, this game is awesome except for one minor detail... it doesn't work! Y'all may want to wait on putting games out until they actually play. This is extremely frustrating and there's STILL no fix.
  • Has a solution been found? I'm running 9.1 and it still doesn't work
  • Will you please fix this! Or do something! It's very frustrating!
  • I know you guys are unable to get into the game, which is why I linked to the help page earlier. When you go to https://help.ea.com/en/article/how-to-contact-support-for-star-wars-galaxy-of-heroes/ you'll see an Orange button at the bottom of the page that looks like this

a28zv5sr3vud.png

Click on that to submit a ticket. This will let us see what device you are on and let us assist you directly.
  • ^ I did this last week...still waiting for a fix. Anyone know how to get refunded? I foolishly spent money on this game.
  • SenpaiBishop
    153 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Dear EA_Jesse!
    I hate to keep repeating myself and looking like being aggressive, but i can not access the game for more than 12 hours. Have you issued an update in appstore, or is that just an "ingame update". Cause i am still stuck at loading screen since the update, and i miss out on a whole LOT!!

P.S.: I have already contacted them about five and an hour ago
  • Hello,

Thank you for reporting a bug to EA Help. We review the reports and work with the game development team to identify and fix the bugs that occur most often for multiple players.

While we cannot reply to you on the status of this report, you can watch for future game updates containing information on bug fixes

If you need an immediate fix to continue playing a game, go back to EA Help and select a topic other than Report a bug.

You can find additional information on known issues, including potential workarounds, at EA Help and Answers HQ.
  • This is the response I received after doing that. Thank you for submitting, there's still no fix. Is there anything that will help?
  • In order to help our team track down what could be happening could you post just your device, OS and verify that you are still unable to load into the game. It stinks that this is happening to you and we want to try and fix it!