Need input

SynesterOne
18 posts Member
edited December 2015
Need some advice on where to focus. I am having trouble with GW only. PvP I'm ok (400s), PVE is no prob. Etc... Currently working on getting Luminara and ST Han. Tho maybe I need to refocus on finishing up Sid. Almost have the last components for his GL Vll.

Any and all input is welcome. Thanks in advance!

Syn

wpGOrQ7.jpg

Replies

• Your Boba sid and JC must with purple gear at lvl 53 , JC even sooner. Get your Lumi asap and focus on Sid Boba and JC
  • That makes sense. That GL VII tho...much farming indeed lol. Thanks for your input!
  • Update. Just got lumi and working her up. Should she be lead? Or swap lead between her, jc, sid, Boba depending on fight? Also, 5th slot...heavy dps? Phasma? Or as situation calls?

Thanks again!
  • Update. Just got lumi and working her up. Should she be lead? Or swap lead between her, jc, sid, Boba depending on fight? Also, 5th slot...heavy dps? Phasma? Or as situation calls?

Thanks again!
    Phasma and Sid R both good leaders pick 1 of them depending which leader ability goes better with ur team
  • Ok. I like em both. What about Lumi's heal?
  • I use my Lumi as leader. First she gain the evasion of the whole team. At lvl 5 her leader skill heals the whole team at the begining of their turn. The heal isn't that high as Barriss but it does the job. It is true that Boba and Sid leader skills provide dmg but I think Lumi skill is better cuz the sustain of your team is increased. At the higher Arena ranks it could be vital. Don't get me wrong - Sid and Boba skills are pretty dem good. I use them, but i rly like Lumi's better.
  • If you have at least 3 Jedi (JC, Lumi, etc. ) then Lumi leadership really starts to shine. After that I like sid's skills for teams that aren't crit heavy by default. If your team naturally has a higher crit chance, then boba has the better leadership skill. All depends on your focus.
  • So I think I have a team figured out for now. It seems to be the ones I figured, Lumi, Sid, JC, Boba, and Phasma. Everything seems to come together.
  • With 3 healers you will still stuggle in gw.

You need 4 healer, doesn't matter ewok, bariss or daka.

You do not have cc. Train your police, he is poor man's old ben.
  • Well, I finally have overcome the hump. GW I have 100% the past two days. A mixture of strategies etc. Thanks for all your input. It has definitely helped!

Syn