Do you finish GW everyday since the update?

Prev134
wisenuts
561 posts Member
edited April 2016
What teams you using? Whats your strategy? What's your Arena power rank(cuz i heard that matters),What level are you?

Do you finish GW everyday since the update? 271 votes

Yes
73%
scubaUltimaRatio84FightonilyanorSyth_HunterDewynterSlyGambitIricsdarksidepip_ninjaImperialRebelRumbaSundodgerJaegerjeremyj26WolverineVarlieBerdilioBentWookieestupidfatfool 199 votes
No
12%
BalbesBLuby25Mofojokers1992Skeetabyte42Boba_The_FetterK_G0slingtajienaToonnyWeezy_vegas1CWOJedisixBrandiecardozaJensxnremjeff16Argofett00Leo1Gavon1074SpydermbEgo12DraconisTheMadTwadderPaddyrick 35 votes
Yes and No (finished some but some days I didn't)
13%
SongAksterTagichatnforcedinoFeggbenacrowMcPot45El_DuderinoBon_ElPhippse04ZathrackZiggy23Qleakpoesonescorpion8888AstrisZachman523Ole_Man_BourbonCaptainrrl 37 votes

Replies

• wisenuts
    561 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Yes
    Barris,lumi,gs,dooku,sid (finish the whole thing with this team most days). For the most part all level 74 full gear and abilities
    30,961k power
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Yes
    As easy as ever
  • Snake2
    1455 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    It all depends on matchups. Most days it's super easy, but if you get a few dooku leads in a row it can deplete your roster. Couldn't finish yesterday due to dooku for first time in a long time
  • Yes
    Hasn't been any more difficult. I adjusted my strategy a little, though. I run 3 healers now.

IGN: Malmsteen's Comet
  • Yes
    On both accounts - QGJ (L), Yoda, Snips, Lumi, JC level 74 team - used to use Dooku instead of JC, now needs the third healer

Lumi (L), JC, GS, 88, 86 level 64 team - same as before update - throw in RG for some tough late missions
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • Akster
    571 posts Member
    been 2 battles away from completing the past couple days, just been unlucky and I don't have the patience to restart battles all day to get the perfect outcome. I just auto it all because I am too lazy.
  • Yes
    Level 74.

5* QGJ (L)
    5* RG
    5* JC
    7* Luminara
    Phasma/Fives/Poe/other

I face Dooku leads almost every node and I have no trouble beating level 70+ teams even with mostly 5* characters. It's still all about managing healing and cooldowns. It helps to have a deep bench but I rarely lose more than 1-2 characters.
  • Snake2
    1455 posts Member
    Level 74.

5* QGJ (L)
    5* RG
    5* JC
    7* Luminara
    Phasma/Fives/Poe/other

I face Dooku leads almost every node and I have no trouble beating level 70+ teams even with mostly 5* characters. It's still all about managing healing and cooldowns. It helps to have a deep bench but I rarely lose more than 1-2 characters.

What's your arena power level
  • Yes
    I've got a really deep bench with B, C, D, E, and F (lvl 60s and 70s) teams plus suicide squads (if needed,nlvl 30s or 40s). I think that's the most important part to finishing. Having a ton of heroes to mow through it.
  • Yes
    @M9silent Whats your arena power level?
  • No
    I dont pkay it everyday either
  • Yes
    @wisenuts 32k to 33k depending on exactly which heroes I swap in and out for fights. Lvl 74, almost 75. By the time I'm on my last 3-5 GW nodes, I'm facing teams that are lvl 76-78, fully maxed.

My A team goes all the way though node 7 on its own (loses protection by node 2 or 3) and nodes 8-12 is when I start to throw in my B,C,D,E,F teams before the A team to soften up the enemy some. Which team fights at which node depends on the enemies of course.
  • Yes
    Complete it with Barris (L) Lumi Dooku GS Rey

Sub in a Jedi Speed team on some nodes, or a buffed Aoe team for fun (Poggle, Kylo, Lando, Phasma, Sidious)
  • Yes and No (finished some but some days I didn't)
    It's a time and effort thing more than a difficulty thing. Ill save the GW for the evening and sometimes Ihave better things to do for an hour.
  • Yes
    @El_Duderino good point.
  • No
    Every day before the update, not once since the update.

Of my dozen maxed toons, none of them are Barris, Daka, RG, or Han. So I had to retreat constantly to keep Luminara and JC alive and healing. Way too time consuming for me.

Han coming along the fastest, hopefully when he's strong I can start beating GW again. Or if they change something before then.

I hate protection so so much.
  • Yes
    GW is not harder, just tedious.
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Randall
    1001 posts Member
    Yes
    I haven't failed a GW since early December.
  • Darkstar32315
    8 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    I run QGJ (L), Lumi, JC, Daka, and Sid. Lots of heals and just be patient and grind down the other team. I do have a couple suicide squads at my disposal but haven't needed to use on yet. It should get easier once Lumi and Daka can upgrade their heals, both have cooldowns reduced by 1. It's taking a lot longer though and feeling more like a grind than it used to.

Edit: Not sure why my vote indicates "Yes and No", meant to click "Yes".
  • Yes
    @Obi_Wan_Cannoli Whats your arena power level?
  • No
    If I put the time into it I could, but it's getting boring and repetitive. Plus, I have nothing to gain from GW (maxed the only one I'd care to use, plus unlocked the rest and maxed Phasma) and don't need credits or ability mats.
  • wisenuts
    561 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Yes
    @TheMadTwadder I personally have all the toons I want too. Everything from this point on is just banked(i got biggs,rp,magna all ready to 7* if they become useful),
    I'm more in it for the credits,mats,crystals and the shards.
  • Predian
    615 posts Member
    Yes
    I'm using my Barriss led Rey/Ahsoka/Aayla/JC team as far as I can, and eventually switch to either my Ewok or Clone team to finish up. Sometimes it takes all three. I never suicide, I never retreat. I have a big bench though.

I'm a 30K+ top 10 arena person.
  • Yes
    @InternetSwag is right. GW isn't harder for me either, but it does take longer.
    With protection, you basically have to beat each team twice in a row compared to the old health only stats.

worth noting: like many other 70+ players I have a deep bench. Some days I tap into it more than others.
  • StarSon
    7411 posts Member
    Yes
    Yep, on my main (lvl74) and my alt (lvl55, highly underleveled toons).
  • Yes
    Yes, sure. It's a bit longer, but difficulty-wise maybe even easier
  • Yes and No (finished some but some days I didn't)
    Since the update, I have gone 3/4 on GW
  • thee_pdx
    302 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    No
    no, but i never beat it every day prior either. i normally get to 10-11. i dont anally retreat every time, if i lose one toon i continue generally, my times too short to mess around.

ive played against my first yoda, and been getting lvl 71,72 teams, im 63 :/

my a team is lumi 6* sid 7* JC 5* IG86 5* and Geo 5*.

just unlocked both daka and st han today, odd timing, will be a pain to level them both but shoudl add nicely to my GW roster. and LS DS battles.

cheers
  • morcsea
    164 posts Member
    Yes
    Like other said, it takes more time specially when you get to defeat tanky teams with 5s, NS, Chewie, etc
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    2/4 so far.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....