Guilds, like gear, shouldn't buy us off

Brett
13 posts Member
I just love how convenient it is that Guilds has been fasttracked and is coming to the game shortly, it's clearly going to be an attempt to try and appease us since the 'Protection' update.

Many people, in fact the majority as far as the forum goes, were overwhelmingly against the update so they tried to buy us off by offering free gear, a tiny, weak-willed minority took the bait and seemingly forgot about everything.

Guilds will no doubt be an incredible addition to the game offering new and exciting content, but I don't believe players should be distracted by this upcoming feature, and I suggest we still continue to post our dismay at the latest major update on the forums and downvote the game on the App Store to continue to apply much needed pressure on EA.

I hope many of you will continue to do the right thing.

Replies

• Jaqen_Hghar
    491 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Brett wrote: »
    I just love how convenient it is that Guilds has been fasttracked and is coming to the game shortly, it's clearly going to be an attempt to try and appease us since the 'Protection' update.

Many people, in fact the majority as far as the forum goes, were overwhelmingly against the update so they tried to buy us off by offering free gear, a tiny, weak-willed minority took the bait and seemingly forgot about everything.

Guilds will no doubt be an incredible addition to the game offering new and exciting content, but I don't believe players should be distracted by this upcoming feature, and I suggest we still continue to post our dismay at the latest major update on the forums and downvote the game on the App Store to continue to apply much needed pressure on EA.

I hope many of you will continue to do the right thing.

Guilds haven't been fasttracked due to the protection update. Guilds/Raids have been announced a long time ago that they were coming at the end of this month, so it is misleading to say that they are coming in response to the latest update.

Also, EA/CG announced that they are having meetings and discussing internally the aspects of the newest update that many players do not like including, but not limited to:
    1). The visuals of the new health bar (which are being changed in the next patch)
    2). The mix-up of slow characters being nerfed harder and certain fast characters not really losing any damage (which they said are being looked at)
    3). Protection in GW (which is a discussion they are having, but I hope this doesn't change).
    4). The incredibly hard challenges (which was already changed).
  • Baal
    602 posts Member
    Options
    The protection update is awesome.
  • ABNRAS
    564 posts Member
    Options
    Improvise, Adapt, Overcome.
  • Options
    ABNRAS wrote: »
    Improvise, Adapt, Overcome.

Or quit.
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Options
    What is going to happen?
  • Baal
    602 posts Member
    Options
    Either way makes a lot more sense than starting a **** sadboy **** thread about it.
  • Options
    Relax