Cantina shipments

I'm increasingly convinced that (for end game arena) cantina shipment heroes are underwhelming compared to GW and arena shipment heroes. That said, I'm not sure where I want to go going forward. Here's what I've done so far with arena shipments, my current team, and my options:

Bought daka and boba fett & have boba halfway to 5*

Current team Sid, lumi, JC, Luke, poogle.

Options:

Keep working on boba & hope that at 6* he realizes his potential.
Work on daka (but I'm already pretty invested in JC & like him, and obviously daka isn't replacing lumi)
Work on Poe
Buy some of the cheaper heroes just to work on achievements
Other?

Suggestions?

Replies

• I agree .. I'm hoping they'll add Rey. Currently I have a lot of cantina currency but I'm saving it for now!
    "...I think I just blasted it." | Ally Code: 183-341-914 | Member of The New Rebellion | Youtube
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    I will play devils advocate and disagree haha.

While i will admite that the "farmable for free" big hitters are found in GW an arena
    ~i.e. Sidious, lumi, phasma, etc

But cantina (imo) has a far larger variety of viable toons (maybe not the top favs like sid but definatly solid, viable toons) then either GW or Arena.
  • You are in the same my condition... I have Asoka 5* instead of Boba..After saving for a couple of days cantina credits, I've just decided to go for Asoka 6* cause i've tried boba (a toon i was lookinf for) in cantina mission, borrowing him from allies but, imho, he lacks damage.. And i need damage to stay in 20-50 rank of my server (F2P lev 60here)..
    Anyway, i think you can farm Boba at 6* before changing objective, expecially if you use him in your PVP squad , because switching now for another toon could cause a drop in your arena rank..
    After Boba i would go for Poe..

PS, sorry for my bad english
  • ilyanor wrote: »
    You are in the same my condition... I have Asoka 5* instead of Boba..After saving for a couple of days cantina credits, I've just decided to go for Asoka 6* cause i've tried boba (a toon i was lookinf for) in cantina mission, borrowing him from allies but, imho, he lacks damage.. And i need damage to stay in 20-50 rank of my server (F2P lev 60here)..
    Anyway, i think you can farm Boba at 6* before changing objective, expecially if you use him in your PVP squad , because switching now for another toon could cause a drop in your arena rank..
    After Boba i would go for Poe..

PS, sorry for my bad english

I don't use him in my arena squad, but I still think I'll probably follow this basic strategy for the lack of compelling alternatives.