Some ideas to complete my team?

Hi there! I was planing to make this team, but I have 1 character left.
Poe
IG-86
IG-88
Poggle

Jawa/HK-47 would be a good option? What would be your choice? Thanks

Replies

• Eli
    12 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Sidious would be probably be a top choice especially if you geared and starred him(aoe dot + crit dmg and chance). Awesome synergy with poe and ig88

Captain phasma imo fits the team as well.

You could probably test both :)
  • Eli wrote: »
    Sidious would be probably be a top choice especially if you geared and starred him(aoe dot + crit dmg and chance). Awesome synergy with poe and ig88

Captain phasma imo fits the team as well.

You could probably test both :)
    Wow good idea! I will try that thankssss ^^
  • get rid of Poe. He is one-dimensional. Phasma, HK-47, Boba Fett, Sidious would all be better.
  • get rid of Poe. He is one-dimensional. Phasma, HK-47, Boba Fett, Sidious would all be better.
    I thought he was useful because of his chance to expose, but I will try without him too, thank youu
  • HK-47 is literally the only option to fill out the last spot on the team, and he needs to be in leader position.

This is how your battles will play out, Poe will taunt and slow enemy turn meter and expose, Poggle will buff the team, your IG-88 will smack everyone around with his aoe and then get another turn from his crits and HK's leader ability. He will snipe someone off, and then IG-86 ability to call in assist will kill off another. By this time you can auto and win.
  • HK-47 is literally the only option to fill out the last spot on the team, and he needs to be in leader position.

This is how your battles will play out, Poe will taunt and slow enemy turn meter and expose, Poggle will buff the team, your IG-88 will smack everyone around with his aoe and then get another turn from his crits and HK's leader ability. He will snipe someone off, and then IG-86 ability to call in assist will kill off another. By this time you can auto and win.
    Your comment has helped me a lot, I checked out again and he's a very good option with crits. Thanks for your help!!
  • Pandn72 wrote: »
    HK-47 is literally the only option to fill out the last spot on the team, and he needs to be in leader position.

Your comment has helped me a lot, I checked out again and he's a very good option with crits. Thanks for your help!!

Do remember that IG-88 and HK-47 are both arena shipment characters. So star-ring no wait is it starring? Well getting stars to them is going to take some time.
  • Eli
    12 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Hi,

Imho sidious and poe are very versatile, they fit in almost any team...Which is why i recommend them...droid team needs early taunter or you'll lose one or both igs before they even get to attack.

Hk47 is good for droid team but thats it... theres just too many better options than him.
  • Cool
    Junoir j
  • Eli wrote: »
    Hi,

Imho sidious and poe are very versatile, they fit in almost any team...Which is why i recommend them...droid team needs early taunter or you'll lose one or both igs before they even get to attack.

Hk47 is good for droid team but thats it... theres just too many better options than him.
    Would you see sidious as a better choice for the leader? That's what I don't have clear
  • Hie who got a team
    Junoir j