[CE] Casual Elite (50/50) FULL

Replies

• I don't know why but it wouldn't let me upload my image and post here so I sent you a message.
    Quick Overview of my toons:
    7* max gear:
    dooku, daka, phasma, hk, 88, 86, SThan, Poe, poggle, GS, bariss, lumi, sid

6* almost max gear:
    qgj, JC, magmatrooper

Farm Plans:
    1 more 7* jedi for yoda challenge, Fives is next for cantina shipments, royal guard as soon as i unlock the next series of cantina battles (until that time, torn between IG100 or Kylo), farming ackbar from arena, torn between RP, biggs, or Tusken Raider for GW farming after finish Magma.
    I get top 20 most days in my shard from December 5th.
    I can do 100/200 on cantina, 50/50 on normal battles, (extra on days needed).
    Long story short, I think I can hit the top tiers on most days. Raids I'll need some advanced notice/coordination.
    I'd love to join.
    Ally Code:
    787-576376
  • LVL 73, usually top 50
    Toons:
    7*: Lumi, Dooku, Sid, 86, STH, Phasma
    6*: Poggle, QGJ, Ahsoka, JC, Eeth
    5*: Vader, Chewbacca, RG, Bariss, Ackbar, Biggs, Yoda (ready for Yoda 6* Challenge)

6 and 7 star are all gear level 8 (didn't precraft) and lvl 70+

Ally Code 465-494-228

Thanks for the consideration.
  • Hey it's me again. I was think if I m admit in the guild to make a what's app group to keep in contact and strategize the guilds stuffs. What's your thoughts?
  • Hi,

I'm an active (except when I'm teaching) FTP college instructor. Level 74 with 9 7*(STH, GS gear 9, PTL gear 9, Lumi, Sid, 86, 88, JC, Phasma) and QGJ at 6* and a bunch of 5*

Usually a top 50 or 20 finsher, but not too stressed about it.

Ally code: 732-866-753
    EST
  • UNivek
    70 posts Member
    Hey it's me again. I was think if I m admit in the guild to make a what's app group to keep in contact and strategize the guilds stuffs. What's your thoughts?

Great idea, or LINE? I think LINE is more popular for 'gaming' groups. I know I use it for other guilds/clans communications.

BTW, I'd love to join this guild as well.

Usually finish in top 20 these days, when I was more keen, was #1 consistently.

I focus on droids and have all 5 droids. (all maxed out except GG at 4*) I have shared numerous videos of my droid play and strategy. As well as my Lego droid team! :smile: I have a deep team and finish GW everyday.

Ally Code: 779-877-513

And if we do decide to use LINE, my LINE ID is: univek
  • I am hoping they change how you use allies or at least increase the number allowed.... how will I decide out of the 50 guild members, which 35 can be on my ally list ???
  • I am interested in joining. About to hit level 75. 12+ max characters including old Ben / Daka / ST Han. Arena rank top 20.
    Ally code 638-221-574
  • UNivek
    70 posts Member
    Yandros wrote: »
    I am hoping they change how you use allies or at least increase the number allowed.... how will I decide out of the 50 guild members, which 35 can be on my ally list ???

I'd think Guild is a different 'grouping' system, independent of allies. I kinda see allies as friends and then you can join guilds separately.
  • UNivek wrote: »
    Yandros wrote: »
    I am hoping they change how you use allies or at least increase the number allowed.... how will I decide out of the 50 guild members, which 35 can be on my ally list ???

I'd think Guild is a different 'grouping' system, independent of allies. I kinda see allies as friends and then you can join guilds separately.

yeah I get that, but I don't have 35 friends playing, even though I fill up my ally list. I am just used to always helping out guildies so if I am going to give an +20 ally points to someone when I borrow a character, I would rather it be a guild member than just someone I added to my ally list to fill it up. especially as it will be more important to have guild members increase in abilities to get to the higher level events.
  • Just what I'm looking for. I'm highly active and diggin' this game! I'm lvl 75 and I've got a potent squad. 7* x 14.
    AC: 231-586-622
  • @mrcloud87 @Minowara @Neo2551 @ZAP @Savio @Bntyhntr40 @SlevinBurger @Darth_vratyzac_25 @Chi @Lordhippo @MasterSplinter @Wretch @GojuAramoro @UNivek @StormerJ77

Welcome to the guild all of you! :smile:

So from this post on, is waitlist. please, if you decided not to join, let me know so someone on waitlist can move up
  • Awesome! So excited for this update
  • @scootle, i dont know if the time matters, but i assume its just within a 24 hour period, so up to you, if you decide so just post your ally code

scootle's ally code was in his sig.. its really small
  • @scootle, i dont know if the time matters, but i assume its just within a 24 hour period, so up to you, if you decide so just post your ally code

scootle's ally code was in his sig.. its really small

i grabbed him, he sent me PM
  • Just what I'm looking for. I'm highly active and diggin' this game! I'm lvl 75 and I've got a potent squad. 7* x 14.

@Mad_Flatulence i put you on the waitlist, but we may actually be 30/50 at the moment, i will tag you again when i know. Waiting on a PM
  • wow, that filled up quick. We're ready to roll, so all we need now is the update :-)
  • UNivek wrote: »
    Hey it's me again. I was think if I m admit in the guild to make a what's app group to keep in contact and strategize the guilds stuffs. What's your thoughts?

Great idea, or LINE? I think LINE is more popular for 'gaming' groups. I know I use it for other guilds/clans communications.

BTW, I'd love to join this guild as well.

Usually finish in top 20 these days, when I was more keen, was #1 consistently.

I focus on droids and have all 5 droids. (all maxed out except GG at 4*) I have shared numerous videos of my droid play and strategy. As well as my Lego droid team! :smile: I have a deep team and finish GW everyday.

Ally Code: 779-877-513

And if we do decide to use LINE, my LINE ID is: univek

@UNivek Never used Line, do you have a link to the service? or do we really need it, considering there will be a chat box on SWGOH?

@Mad_Flatulence i put you on the waitlist, but we may actually be 30/50 at the moment, i will tag you again when i know. Waiting on a PM

@Mad_Flatulence i misread a PM and we have 1 spot, its yours, welcome to the guild! :smile:
  • UNivek
    70 posts Member
    @UNivek Never used Line, do you have a link to the service? or do we really need it, considering there will be a chat box on SWGOH?

I think it depends on if we want more than the in-game chat. LINE is an app, can search your app store for it. On top of chat, I can see it being useful from being able to take screen shots, videos to share, coordinate events - because we're not on SWGOH 24x7 (at least we won't admit it :smile: ). It is like whatsapp but does offer that extra layer of transparency if people like from whatsapp. Can disable notification so you can only open the app and see msg when you want.
  • Neo2551
    1824 posts Member
    @mrcloud87 @Minowara @Neo2551 @ZAP @Savio @Bntyhntr40 @SlevinBurger @Darth_vratyzac_25 @Chi @Lordhippo @MasterSplinter @Wretch @GojuAramoro @UNivek @StormerJ77

Welcome to the guild all of you! :smile:

So from this post on, is waitlist. please, if you decided not to join, let me know so someone on waitlist can move up

Thanks a lot! I hope we will have fun together!
  • UNivek
    70 posts Member
    Like to add a friend of mine to the wait list. His tag is Spot and is usually #1 at his payout and have a deep roster too. Thx. Also in EST.
  • Thanks for adding me :-) I've used line before for other games and it is a great app for communicating. It is especially useful if you have notifications active but not the game itself, then you can be alerted to activities that may be occurring without having to actively monitor the game.
  • Khorvog_Karbossa
    1000 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    UNivek wrote: »
    Like to add a friend of mine to the wait list. His tag is Spot and is usually #1 at his payout and have a deep roster too. Thx. Also in EST.

Alright he's at top of the list. Ill set up LINE by end of tonight
  • Looking forward to being part of the team
  • Hi I would like to apply, lvl 75 finish arena top five daily. 8 seven star characters and 15 with at least lvl 8 gear. Play daily
  • @fireweed61 would be a great addition to the guild.
  • Fireweed61 wrote: »
    Hi I would like to apply, lvl 75 finish arena top five daily. 8 seven star characters and 15 with at least lvl 8 gear. Play daily

@fireweed61 you are second on the waitlist
  • Mad_Flatulence
    2 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Just what I'm looking for. I'm highly active and diggin' this game! I'm lvl 75 and I've got a potent squad. 7* x 14.

@Mad_Flatulence i misread a PM and we have 1 spot, its yours, welcome to the guild! :smile:

YUSSSSS!
    Post edited by Mad_Flatulence on
  • SpotJr
    1 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    UNivek wrote: »

Alright he's at top of the list. Ill set up LINE by end of tonight

Hi.

Thanks, I was out earlier and didn't have time to post for a spot in the guild. Hopefully, the wait won't be too long.

Spot

Edit: Ally code: 588-152-112