Drop it like it's Hoth. (DLH)

Replies

• Hi guys, can I get an invite?
  • Facebook link is saying its expired. My ally code is 991-184-336
  • I hope y'all still have room. Very active player I am. This guild, I would love to join.
  • Sorry guys, we have currently stoped taking people for the guild. We currently have more than 2 guilds worth of people. We will see what happens after guilds officially come out, then things may change. Sorry again guys.
  • Player ally code 555 158 239

Look it.up. thumb typing sucks listing all of.the.characters etc with stars and all those things......

I'm 42 or 43, don't care enough to remember, , a project manager for a turnaround company in the petro chemical industry. Spend lots of.time in hotels and GOH is a fun way.to kill time. My wife will update me at the end of the month when she is.doing bills complaining about "Google charges" again. Prob dropped 6 or 7 so far on chromium.

I.don't do the Facebook or any of that stuff. If I wanted people to know this or that, I would have already told them about it.....lol. Too many posers on there posting opportune photos of beaches, "look at my new: car, bike, clothes, vacation, kids trophy, etc." , and people with no game trolling for hookups. Not my thing, social media is. Did you get the Yodaspeak there?

I could probably figure out the line thing or whatever if/when chatting is vital for the good of.the guild.

Also, I refuse to wear a guild t-shirt, hat or any other form of public advertising that screams I am still looking for my first girlfriend. Not happening.

Sign me up let's get on with the next update already.

Thanks for the consideration.
  • Love to join! 481-875-861
  • I seem like a good fit for this guild. Do you still have spots open?
  • Love the name, count me in
  • danrussoa wrote: »
    Player ally code 555 158 239

Look it.up. thumb typing sucks listing all of.the.characters etc with stars and all those things......

I'm 42 or 43, don't care enough to remember, , a project manager for a turnaround company in the petro chemical industry. Spend lots of.time in hotels and GOH is a fun way.to kill time. My wife will update me at the end of the month when she is.doing bills complaining about "Google charges" again. Prob dropped 6 or 7 so far on chromium.

I.don't do the Facebook or any of that stuff. If I wanted people to know this or that, I would have already told them about it.....lol. Too many posers on there posting opportune photos of beaches, "look at my new: car, bike, clothes, vacation, kids trophy, etc." , and people with no game trolling for hookups. Not my thing, social media is. Did you get the Yodaspeak there?

I could probably figure out the line thing or whatever if/when chatting is vital for the good of.the guild.

Also, I refuse to wear a guild t-shirt, hat or any other form of public advertising that screams I am still looking for my first girlfriend. Not happening.

Sign me up let's get on with the next update already.

Thanks for the consideration.

I joined another guild. Disregard my application.
  • Count me in ! Ign : poupouillos
  • If you aren't full, I'd like to apply. Let me know what info you want from me. Cheers! V.
  • Love the name guys and what it seems like your all about. Count me in if you have space.
  • Sorry guys, we are still currently full.
  • The only thing I care for in a guild is a sweet name. So sign me up.
  • ehhh room for one more?
  • RoualMar
    15 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Howdy. I'm looking for guilds. This guild seems the Obi Wan for me. If you don't want me, it's not going to be the Endor anything... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Add me as an Ally! 271-597-846
  • How can i join your guild? Love the name btw!
  • Best guild name ever!! How do I sign up??
  • Barry
    127 posts Member
    Hi I've been playing nearly 2 weeks I'm lvl 44 and willing to improve I'm looking to join your guild as u sound chilled my I'd is 254639271 I'm also on the app LINE at Barry Worthington look forward to hearing from you
  • The guild name is too awesome to not join!! you still have space?
  • Я играю 2 месяц и у меня есть время хочется чего то нового в игре гильдия это то что нужно если что я с вами 427892231
  • Silverwing6
    25 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    I'm looking for a guild to join. Yours sounds like fun! I'm level 74, and very active. IGN Silverwing6. Ally Code 271-711-136
    Post edited by Silverwing6 on
  • I'm interested as well!
  • Leaders: Me and Relyk_Weiner.
    We are a guild focused on PvP. We are a chill guild looking to recruit good players with a sense of humor.
    If you're interested, let me know.

I would like to join when it goes live . Ranked #379 in pvp squad power 17500.
  • Could I be messaged to join?
  • Id love to join as well if y'all still have room
    In-game name: Mol Eliza (don't worry I'm definitely changing it once the update comes)
    Ally code: 358-384-314
    Level: 74
    Finished 15th yesterday in Arena and 13th the day before that
    Complete all activities daily and love to play
  • I will join.I am level 64 with 3 seven stars shortly.played every day so far.
    993-184-111 is my code
  • Rad name, I would like to join in. I have 2 accounts one at lvl 67 and top 50 and the other is on a newer shard and I'm 47, top 10. Willing to join with just one or both accounts. Also, I am on PST.
  • I'd like to join as well. Have 14 7* and level 76. Finish arena top 3 everyday.

766-748-265
  • alright guys, we are actually recruiting for our second guild which is where we pull for our main guild. So please join the Facebook page of you're interested. https://m.facebook.com/groups/160581054318581?tsid=0.5572358737699687&source=typeahead