Grand Muffin

KnightOfGwyn15
140 posts Member
edited January 2016
Can anyone who has played the grandest of muffs tell me more about him? Does he work against a non-rebel team?

Replies

• Bran Muffin can help you when you just want to get it done quick with very little damage.
  • Cider
    14 posts Member
    i run one in my team as i don't use any healers , and he's been proving quite useful as he can debuff and lower turns with his aoe, i combo him with Obi wan and i love it
  • Cider wrote: »
    i run one in my team as i don't use any healers , and he's been proving quite useful as he can debuff and lower turns with his aoe, i combo him with Obi wan and i love it

He does have multiple (2) ways to gain turn meter... And the debuff could work very well against Poggle. Can you tell me more of his speed?
  • Cider
    14 posts Member
    0w1rbIV.jpg
    lvl 54 at the moment, 7* geared VII and 2 pieces on, he isn't that fast , that's why i use march to victory, phasma's abilitty to give him the advantage
  • Cider wrote: »
    0w1rbIV.jpg
    lvl 54 at the moment, 7* geared VII and 2 pieces on, he isn't that fast , that's why i use march to victory, phasma's abilitty to give him the advantage

Do you have experience on playing against Poggle? And is he the last to attack in your team?
  • Cider
    14 posts Member
    No poggle teams on my server at the moment since everybody is trying to build something with what they can my roster is Dark maul 7* Obi wan 6* Kylo 6* Moff 7* Phasma 6* , dark maul is the last to attack but since my phasma is second , it's not really a problem cause they all get to attack after Sid and lumi for example, after that it's full debuff and abilitties stuns for them. And as i don't run any healers , they AI don't even know what to focus, they are even smart enough to focus Obi wan so. I don't know if this roster can be viable in later games, but it does his job for now. Don't know if that helps