IG-88 nerfed today?

Zuluuu
4 posts Member
edited January 2016
I was just about to start down my road of getting the IG Dash 88 toon. When I double checked it's attacks. Yesterday, it's unique attack said that you got a certain percentage critical damage and 15% more damage for each enemy with a negative ability. But today, now it says you just get 20% critical damage. Has anyone else noticed the same thing? Did I look at the wrong character??

Replies

• Randall
    1001 posts Member
    At level 3 right now it does +25% crit damage and 10% more danage for each enemy suffering a negative status effect.
  • When you have not upgraded any char, they tend to list Max Level abilities. The moment you upgrade it, it will show the status at its current level, and next upgrade. So it's confusing. I don't think they'd nerf a char that's already a consensus of top players it isn't even a top 10 option.
  • Skye
    795 posts Member
    When you have not upgraded any char, they tend to list Max Level abilities. The moment you upgrade it, it will show the status at its current level, and next upgrade. So it's confusing. I don't think they'd nerf a char that's already a consensus of top players it isn't even a top 10 option.

Just backing up the comment here... Abilities for some reason when you firsr look at them will show the max ability level description rather than their first level description... So yes when you level it up it will show what seems to be a nerf...

It's a display bug that really needs to be fixed soon...
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • WhipiT
    591 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I choose IG88 after Darth and have IG almost 7* and have to admit the bag of bolts was worth it. He's benched but he was to powerful to pass up for possible future synergies.
  • Preemo_Magin
    1826 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    He is poor man's TIE Pilot :-$
  • Zuluuu
    4 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    oh ok, thanks everyone! I looked at he character when I had zero shards. And then I looked at it after I got my first five and it looked nerfed… So that's what it must've been ...

And yes preemo, I need a poor man's tie pilot...sigh...
  • Sigh, me too. TIEvwill take 2-3 mo here
  • WhipiT wrote: »
    I choose IG88 after Darth and have IG almost 7* and have to admit the bag of bolts was worth it. He's benched but he was to powerful to pass up for possible future synergies.

I picked him too :) partly because I have Poogle :D
  • IG88 is a very helpful leader for darkside battles. I use Darth Sid allies and 88 for my leader and the rest of my dark team is TIE Pilot Talia IG86 and 1st order and phasma. The number of crits are unbelievable....
  • WhipiT
    591 posts Member
    WhipiT wrote: »

I picked him too :) partly because I have Poogle :D

If people only knew about Poogle!!! I was the rere that unlocked him the first day of global launch and benched him the entire time. /facepalm