Ima Gun Di

Just faced him and a Jedi team in GW and was totally impressed with his leadership ability. He turned Lumi into Dooku and it was scary. I mean with multiple counters. Was that a fluke or is he legit?

Replies

• Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    IMO he is legit.
  • Rie_Fu
    33 posts Member
    His leader ability gives good counter chance (35%) to each jedi ally, but an only-jedi team lead by him isn't a good choice with the many anti-jedi abilities in swgoh - counter chance is useless if you are dead or stunned, or your attack is dodged at even higher rate...
  • I think it's 50% at level 8 I believe
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Rie_Fu wrote: »
    His leader ability gives good counter chance (35%) to each jedi ally, but an only-jedi team lead by him isn't a good choice with the many anti-jedi abilities in swgoh - counter chance is useless if you are dead or stunned, or your attack is dodged at even higher rate...

Anti-Jedi abilities are a non-factor. Sid is on the decline, and easily left for last. Dooku is easily avoided. BM hinders them both. Maul and Cad Bane are mostly absent. HK can be problematic, but Droid teams have still not caught fire. Evasion RNG is another non-factor, since it exists no matter what team you play.
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Timitock wrote: »
    Rie_Fu wrote: »

Anti-Jedi abilities are a non-factor. Sid is on the decline, and easily left for last. Dooku is easily avoided. BM hinders them both. Maul and Cad Bane are mostly absent. HK can be problematic, but Droid teams have still not caught fire. Evasion RNG is another non-factor, since it exists no matter what team you play.

I find that in the top teams, Dooku isn't easily avoided. He will keep any Jedi under his thumb throughout the battle, while you're busy dealing with Rey, GS, Rey resurrecting due to Daka, getting stunned by Daka, getting stunned by RG, weakly hitting away at RG and not-weakly getting hit on by Rey. And not hit on in the good sense.
  • Looooki
    1045 posts Member
    There are a lot of anti Jedi characters, BUT they are non farmable
  • Kit_Fisto
    58 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Ima Gun Di + Kit Fisto + Secura looks a powerful combo