I am looking to join a guild (level 75, moderate p2p)

Looking to join a guild. I am a moderate p2p only spending on crystal refreshes. I am level 75, have roughly 20 mil in credits, over 2.2k in crystals, finish GW daily 97/99 total, always finish my dailies, cantina refresh of 100/200 everyday, regular energy refresh of 50/50/100/100/100 daily, and take #1 at payout time 6.9/7 days of the week for the last month at least. My roster and achievements are below.

Looking for a guild that is planning on dominating! I don't want any of this tier 5/6 nonsense. Let's win it all.

HWRUomw.jpg

2aAUuKV.jpg

O1ZzVp7.jpg

rzOVcY6.jpg

R6JpG9N.jpg

Replies

• reizse
    1447 posts Member
    pm @Phipps with your ign and ally code please
    mighty chlorians
  • Zee
    119 posts Member
    Stroking Our Wookie is recruiting players for the upcoming guild release. We are currently at 33/50 looking to hit max by opening day. With a minimum goal of being a top 100 guild.

Players very in experience from new to mid 70s. A couple top 25s and many top 500 players. Mostly UK/US but looking to make global friends.

Gems are not required but appreciated. All we want is daily players who will chat with us in GroupMe.

Come stroke wookies with us today.

You're invited to my new group 'Stroking Our Wookie' on GroupMe.

https://groupme.com/join_group/21142822/aNrJqN

Look forward to meeting you
  • check out this website for a guild wbailey1995.wix.com/themodalnodes
  • Join us at Getting Sith Faced....and lets Get Ith Faced together
  • Bump. I'm still looking for the right fit.

Btw, I am level 76 now

Anyone have a spot for me? Thanks y'all.
  • I'm central time (MO) also...if it matters to the guild leader.
  • The guild formally known as Princess Leia (name to be changed after guilds come out. Something something name sniping) might be a fit for you.
    We are looking for active level 74+ players who want to be in a motivated guild but do not necessarily want the social scene. We expect all members to be active and respectful. Also, we have cake.