[TNR] The New Rebellion

Prev13456732
aspenstar
450 posts Member
edited April 2016
ucQ3AqN.png

Welcome to The New Rebellion!

We are proud to be the second official guild since the launch of Galaxy of Heroes, and our goal is to help each other to grow in the game regardless of your personal goal and whether you are F2P or not.

The founding members of The New Rebellion are @aspenstar and @ioniancat21. We wanted to form a guild that focused on enjoying the game.

As a member of The New Rebellion, we expect you to follow by our guild code:
1. Don't exclude anyone, and don't judge by their decisions (eg. F2P or P2P)
2. Be active; we would like to see you contributing at least once a week, inactivity for an extended period of time can result in being removed from the guild
3. Help your guild mates out in anyway you can
4. Make some friends!

Recruitment Status: Closed

YRW3Jvw.png
Level 70+
Daily player

UdwjwFR.png
Forum Username:
In Game Username:
Player Level:
Ally Code:
Main Team (usually):
Screenshot of character screen (if possible, not mandatory):
How often do you play:
Line ID (mandatory):

If you have any questions about applying or in general about the guild, don’t hesitate to contact any of the founding members! You can also apply via Line, add Aspenstar to apply there.

Subscribe to our Youtube channel: http://bit.ly/1QinHgR
"...I think I just blasted it." | Ally Code: 183-341-914 | Member of The New Rebellion | Youtube
Post edited by aspenstar on

Replies

• aspenstar
    450 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    "...I think I just blasted it." | Ally Code: 183-341-914 | Member of The New Rebellion | Youtube
  • aspenstar
    450 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Divisions

wwxEMCv.png
    Division: TNR Council (Full)
    Division Leaders: @aspenstar @ioniancat21
    Level 50+ division

xeg8WLG.png
    Division: TNR Uprising (full)
    Division Leaders: @aspenstar @cha0s
    Level 50+ division

BCBB2RM.png
    Division: TNR First Order
    Division Leaders: @aspenstar
    Level 50+ division

e2WKysq.png
    Division: TNR Academy
    Division Leaders: @aspenstar @Gabsi @exshot04 @G_Zeus @gsld16 @Darkness @Tommy_Wan_Keropi @DarthMasterShawn
    Members looking to join The New Rebellion will be placed in this division for 1-2 weeks to ensure activity.
  • So happy to see Ewok here, welcome home brothers, pay or free, no elite status required, no ego tripping, just love for the game..

Sound off people!!
  • Good luck with your guild.
  • ioniancat21
    2091 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    We've got a great lineup, very impressive teams in our roster. Many 7* teams coming soon, great new synergies seen, it's time to join up now! We even have our own team forum for those discussions that would normally be banned for TOS... Nothing like freedom...

Aspenstar and the rest of us are highly supportive. If you're not rank 40 yet, don't worry. You'll be there soon and when the time is right, there will be a seat at the table for you here with The New Rebellion!!!
    Post edited by ioniancat21 on
  • Darkness wrote: »
    Good luck with your guild.

Thanks!
  • spaceballs_schwartz.gif

:D
  • yall are copying Instinct way too hard lol
  • Contact @aspenstar, @Darth_Ryu_Kai or @ioniancat21 for details about joining the team. There are so many here who qualify, why stand alone when you can be part of what will be, one of the largest guilds....
  • Darkness
    238 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Actually no they have a sense of humor unlike instink
  • Barrok
    1753 posts Member
    @ioniancat21

Remember this quote of yours?

Philosophically, this group makes no sense. First off, you can't play as a team in this game. Even if all your teammates are 7* with all the expensive players, I constantly see lesser players dominate PVP daily. Your teams cannot guarantee dominance. Second, doing this makes you a target for constant snipers taking your spots last minute. In the end, this is not what you want...

• moddom
    238 posts Member
    Philosophically, this group makes no sense. First off, you can't play as a team in this game. Even if all your teammates are 7* with all the expensive players, I constantly see lesser players dominate PVP daily. Your teams cannot guarantee dominance. Second, doing this makes you a target for constant snipers taking your spots last minute. In the end, this is not what you want...

This was your contribution on our guild page. Glad you have a guild, try not to attack others that have one as well just because you don't like them :)
  • @SlyWalker u need lvl 10 ewok and royal guard 2* to join bro
  • Looks like the donkey gang came to visit
  • ioniancat21
    2091 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Barrok wrote: »
    @ioniancat21

Remember this quote of yours?

Thanks Barrok, I was waiting for this. You absolutely nailed my quote and yes, right now there is no team play. The reason I chose to include myself here is simply, this is not a team concerned with unworldly insane requirements that will exclude most or ego-tripping and treating others cruelly because their F2P or not "Whales"... .

This team is about inclusion, not exclusion. Team Instinct is nothing like ourselves. Unless you spend loads here and have the perfect 7* teams, you most likely won't have a seat at your table over there at Instinct, but there's room at ours. In fact, if Instinct rejected you and you felt you were good enough, I'd be certain our team would be a different experience. This isn't a second-rate setup over here at TNR. Aspenstar has worked very hard, we have a great forum, we're built for long term.

In close, it's guilds like Instinct that influenced me to align myself with The New Rebellion. @aspenstar, @Darth_Ryu_Kai and myself are accepting daily players, Level 40 and up only to insure we have daily players who put time in. We don't care if you have 7* Lando or not, if your team is at least 22K power, and all that craziness. We just want players who play and love the game, the more the merrier...

To anyone reading, this is why The New Rebellion provides the alternative!! Contact us now!!!
  • After that instinct post, i know this is going to be one tasty flamewar
  • To anyone from Team Instinct laughing/mocking/anything else you wish to say about this team; if you're trying to get at me, I'm sorry but it's not that bothersome. In fact, it's pretty funny how immature many of you are being. I know you wish to be the only team, but it's inevitable someone else will make more teams. Plus, I started with the idea to be inclusive rather than exclusive.

@SlyWalker, I know you're a member of Team Instinct, nice try though.
    @IceBarrage I'd appreciate it if even on your own thread you respected others more, you really don't know who you're mocking, their life might already be hard enough without you laughing at them. Also I've been thinking of making a team since mid December, but haven't had the time to make one!
    @Darkness that GIF is seriously amazing!! XD and thank you for supporting us
    @KnightOfGwyn15 There won't be a flamewar, not into that sort of stuff!

I'm not looking for trouble, instead I'm creating a team to be inclusive. @Darth_Ryu_Kai and @ioniancat21 have been really supportive and they deserve a shoutout too, so here's your shoutout guys! :P
  • 0ff318a1ff4e9a32c06f3e660e048945.jpg

No problem I like having a good fun time around here.
  • aspenstar wrote: »
    To anyone from Team Instinct laughing/mocking/anything else you wish to say about this team; if you're trying to get at me, I'm sorry but it's not that bothersome. In fact, it's pretty funny how immature many of you are being. I know you wish to be the only team, but it's inevitable someone else will make more teams. Plus, I started with the idea to be inclusive rather than exclusive.

@SlyWalker, I know you're a member of Team Instinct, nice try though.
    @IceBarrage I'd appreciate it if even on your own thread you respected others more, you really don't know who you're mocking, their life might already be hard enough without you laughing at them. Also I've been thinking of making a team since mid December, but haven't had the time to make one!
    @Darkness that GIF is seriously amazing!! XD and thank you for supporting us
    @KnightOfGwyn15 There won't be a flamewar, not into that sort of stuff!

I'm not looking for trouble, instead I'm creating a team to be inclusive. @Darth_Ryu_Kai and @ioniancat21 have been really supportive and they deserve a shoutout too, so here's your shoutout guys! :P

Some people at instinct are. No, for real the idea of an inclusive rather than exclusive guild is something that we really needed. All the best to the New Rebellion!
  • Barrok
    1753 posts Member
    We totally expected others. You think we were going to be the only guild? I find it funny that you picked up someone who was anti guilds because of the current game state.

Anyway, good luck. Guilds should make this game much more fun.

• @KnightOfGwyn15 thank you! And haha I do realize ...except it won't be very effective if they don't get responses!!

@Darkness

FqfMQEL.gif
  • Some people at instinct are. No, for real the idea of an inclusive rather than exclusive guild is something that we really needed. All the best to the New Rebellion!

So come on along then. Send your info to any of the three of us for review....it's that simple..
  • Insulting others in this matter is pointless. Whether team play will be or will not be added to GoH at somepoint is irrelevant. It was inevitable that another team would show up, and more after that. If you take pride in being the first, or the copious amounts of money you spend, or that you spend none at all, then have your pride. We won't stop you. But please, everyone, TNR included, keep your childish comments to yourselves.
    TNR Co-Founder
  • Are you Level 40 KnightOfGwyn15???
  • giphy.gif

Hehe

47 or 48 i think

47 or 48 i think

But at the moment i don't think i'll be joining guilds

47 or 48 i think

Great, send @aspenstar your information and come aboard...

Can't wait to see you at our forum...

See folks, practically online approval, just like that...
  • I just joined in. Yeah!
  • I just joined in. Yeah!

Welcome...