More Tuskens.

I enjoy using Tusken Raider and UroRRuR'R'R alot, but they simply aren't enough to be a formidable force. I hope the developers add other tuskens like tusken brute, elder, spy.

Replies

• UroRRuRRR wrote: »
    I enjoy using Tusken Raider and UroRRuR'R'R alot, but they simply aren't enough to be a formidable force. I hope the developers add other tuskens like tusken brute, elder, spy.

A Tusken team would be cool, but they really didn't play took big of a role in the movies

A Tusken team would be cool, but they really didn't play took big of a role in the movies

Yeah I know. It is just that the current tusken abilities in the game revolve around tusken synergies and I feel there aren't enough tuskens to make it effective.
  • He was my only 4star pull. Is there any more tuskens to us with him? I bench him till I need a whupdog in GW. He can take a hit and stun but little use to me anywhere else.
    Ingame name Daremo
    Player Ally Code: 631-533-975
  • Harmson wrote: »
    He was my only 4star pull. Is there any more tuskens to us with him? I bench him till I need a whupdog in GW. He can take a hit and stun but little use to me anywhere else.

The only other tusken is the tusken raider.
    UroRRuRRR wrote: »

Yeah I know. It is just that the current tusken abilities in the game revolve around tusken synergies and I feel there aren't enough tuskens to make it effective.

True, they have to add new tuskens but who? The only other named tusken is Jundland General
  • doesnt have to be a named. Could just be a tuscan sniper, tuscan pulveriser, or tuscan shaman
    Ingame name Daremo
    Player Ally Code: 631-533-975
  • How about a Tatooine synergy? Luke, tuskens and jawa. Maybe even Old Ben.
  • There is a Sith Lord in the EU that was raised by Tuskens. I can't remember his name.
  • EbonHawk wrote: »
    How about a Tatooine synergy? Luke, tuskens and jawa. Maybe even Old Ben.

That could work and that would go along with @HavokTrigger 's idea as well.
  • Podrace Sniper Tusken his character would lie on the ground. And don't forget Shmi Torturing Tusken.
  • There *are* more Tuskens in the game than you think, you just can't tell because they walk in single file to leave one set of tracks.n :p
  • BentWookie wrote: »
    There *are* more Tuskens in the game than you think, you just can't tell because they walk in single file to leave one set of tracks.n :p

Lol, clever ;)
  • BentWookie wrote: »
    There *are* more Tuskens in the game than you think, you just can't tell because they walk in single file to leave one set of tracks.n :p

Haha well played. Well played.