please delete

Khorvog_Karbossa
1000 posts Member
edited April 2016
Please delete
Post edited by Khorvog_Karbossa on

Replies

• What would I need to do as the Guild Leader?
  • Khorvog_Karbossa
    1000 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Post edited by Khorvog_Karbossa on
  • Yeah I've never done it before haha. Thanks to GW I have more than enough money for that though. I would be more than willing to give it my best! The guild pretty much embodies how I play the game and I prefer to play with others like myself.

My ally code is 771-957-566 btw
  • What's up? I got a question. What happen whit the other guild? U remove everyone ?
  • Hi, I am really sorry, but I already joined another guild. Best luck to you all, guys!
  • What's up? I got a question. What happen whit the other guild? U remove everyone ?

well im trying to make it better for everyone by doing a sister, but so far people want to just remain on a waitlist for the original, so i may keep it to only the original, and keep up the waitlist idea. but remember i cannot promise everyone a spot

I think the issue is a guild leader for the sister guild. If someone steps up as a leader that has the motivation and heart of Khorvog's orginal idea then i'm sure people will be cool with the sister guild...Khorvog is just too appealing. If anyone reads this and has said motivation and heart, then step up an lets get the sister guild filled up so we can have a (friendly...just a little ;) ) competition between the elite casuals and causual elites.
  • Im gonna have to drop this idea, it isn't getting steam so ill delete (or just edit to say nothing) this thread
  • i want in! exactly the type im interested in joining.
    222 874 815.

100% f2p.
    ive got a pretty solid team, lvl 74 maxed dooku qgj ig86 daka lumi. 6* kylo st han and a whole bunch of others im working on. top 50 finish daily most of the time.
  • Closed per request of OP.
This discussion has been closed.