Kylo Ren, what do people make of him?

I got Kylo Ren recently. While I want him to be amazing, i somehow feel he doesn't really shine that much? Do other people think he is worth farming his shards to level him up? His basic attack seems abit weak, hits for 700-800 @ level 6 gear, 4 stars and level 60 (2989 power). Can't really say his lash out is particularly amazing either does around 1k. I consider phasma to be a weak hitter and she still hits for 1.2k (3147 power). Both characters have level 3 abilities as basic.

Do higher level Kylo's think much of him?

Replies

• medetec
    1571 posts Member
    I have a 7* Kylo.

I don't use him even in my Phasma lead squad :/
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    I typically make mincemeat out of him when I face him arena or GW
  • At GL9 he has ridiculous health and protection. Not the 50k that RG has but over 40k. A lot more interesting and fun the RG as well.
  • Mrek0
    188 posts Member
    He's not great. I have him 7*

But if you pair him with royal guard and one kylo goes below 50% health then rg taunts. That's when kylo can do some damage
  • Skarcha
    115 posts Member
    Kylo
    +High HP
    +High protection
    +Reset CD / Outrage combo.
    +Heal debuf
    +Counter
    +AoE
    -Slow
    -Weak basic attack

So... Is a Dooku/Counters killer
    Is a all round player, good in almost all battles.
    High HP+Counters -> Good vs AoE teams
    High HP+Reset CD+Outrage -> Counter killer
    Heal debuf -> Good vs healers, let it you cut off that really waek Sid.
    Plus, is a FO char, and fit in the new meta default leader Phasma.
  • I was thinking of trying a Phasma/Kylo/RG/Fives/Daka group. Lots of slows and stuns, no real DPS. Would probably be very annoying.

In the meantime, Dooku/Daka/Rey/RG/qgj or GS is as much control and many times the DPS. So will probably stick with that.
  • He's where he should be. Get QGJ to give him offensive up and he deals some great damage for how tanky he is.
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Iscariot
    34 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    zmtBpVj.png
    2A8VHQq.png 6682.
    Watching u
  • Amalthea wrote: »
    I was thinking of trying a Phasma/Kylo/RG/Fives/Daka group. Lots of slows and stuns, no real DPS. Would probably be very annoying.

In the meantime, Dooku/Daka/Rey/RG/qgj or GS is as much control and many times the DPS. So will probably stick with that.

That's close to my squad. I use Phasma (L), Kylo, Daka, Poe, and Poggle. I will swap Poe for RG once I have him reasonably built up.