Advice

mamba
100 posts Member
edited January 2016
I really am addicted to this game and have spent my fair share of $$$ on it. I'm at a point where I would prefer not spend anymore so wanted to get people's advice as to whether any of the chromium exclusive toons I have are end game worthy as is.

Here are the exclusive chromium toons I have:
Lando 5*
Leia 5*
Kit Fisto 6*
Qui Gon 5*
Have a bunch of other 4* only notable one I'm missing is Ben

So with the list above are any of them worthwhile including in an arena team? Or is it better off creating a team of 7* that are free farmable?

For example would a team with Lando at 5* be worth the investment of resources?

Any feedback would be fantastic and assume I have all the farmable toons.

Replies

• QGJ is a beast atm. Set him as Leader and bring in your Jedis. Put into your team Lumi JC Kit and you will crush people. I envy you so much about QGJ - best pay to get toon imo.
  • If you're not spending any more, why would it be an either/or situation? Use your current, rather beastly collection while you farm the freebies and replace the ones you outgrow along the way. Regardless, even if you replace some for arena use, you should pretty much have a ticket to print gw tokens with that bench.
  • mamba
    100 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    If you're not spending any more, why would it be an either/or situation? Use your current, rather beastly collection while you farm the freebies and replace the ones you outgrow along the way. Regardless, even if you replace some for arena use, you should pretty much have a ticket to print gw tokens with that bench.

Agree it's not either or but rather wanted to know if I should bother investing resources on these 5* characters. For example I could go Sid/Lumi/rylo/Vader/bariss all of which are farmable to 7* minus Vader or is there a better group that I should focus on that would include only a 5* non farmable toon like Lando

Btw - I do have a bunched of farmed toons already.
    Sid 6*
    Lumi 7*
    Rylo 6*
    Vader 4*
    Barris 5*

Maybe better stated, the above is my team all max gear but wondering if there is a better team lurking around that I should train up even though other characters will not get to 7*...are any toons worthy of end game even when they aren't 7*?

DarthVanio wrote: »
    QGJ is a beast atm. Set him as Leader and bring in your Jedis. Put into your team Lumi JC Kit and you will crush people. I envy you so much about QGJ - best pay to get toon imo.

Thanks! Was thinking about him ... TBH I keep changing my mind on which toons to use! lol
  • mamba
    100 posts Member
    Who should I focus first - Qui Gon Jinn he's at 5* or first order tie pilot 5*

One arena squad is Sid/Vader/Lumi/bariss/kylo
    Have going Lando 5* leia 5* boba 5* kit Fisto 6*