Luke's missing lightsaber

Xire_Starburner_0
3 posts Member
edited December 2015
Why is Luke with a gun? A glorified sandpeople?
On the cover picture he is facing darthvader with a lightsaber? Did he lose it or something?

Replies

• He found it in Dark Side 5-B
  • Because they release different versions of the character and they're clearly saving Lightsaber Luke for a later release.

That's also why there's a Stormtrooper Han (Tank) instead of classic Han Solo (Scoundrel) that we're all familiar with.

Don't be surprised if they end up releasing X-Wing Luke (similar to Biggs) and Carbonite Han :D
  • Oh man, I hope that they will release Obi-Wan Kenobi as a jedi knight when he was training Anakin. I LOVE his character to death, including Old Ben, but I really connected with his personal growth from Episode 1 - 3. I know many don't like those, so obviously this is my opinion. Really really hope they add him in there!
  • Im sure they will add every character you can imagine and then of course all the new movie stuff coming out soon.
  • Luke with a lightsabre will be overpowering.
  • Luke isn't even a classed as a Jedi. That is blasphemy.
  • Luke isn't even a classed as a Jedi. That is blasphemy.

Because the Luke currently in game is "A New Hope" Luke who was only a lowly farmboy who had to go pick up power converters for his Uncle. He wasn't trained in the ways of the force by that stage.
  • Power creep. When you're done with these toons, they add more powerful ones.
  • NachoFoot wrote: »
    Power creep. When you're done with these toons, they add more powerful ones.

I'm fine with it. It keeps the game going, just as long as it's not a ridicolous power creep where all other toons become outdated and worthless.
This discussion has been closed.