Boba vs Old daka

Hello everyone! I need some advise about farming Old Daka or Boba Fett at the Cantina shipments. I want to replace Greedo for my dark side team.

My current team is

Phasma (leader)
Sidius
Greedo
Talia
IG-86

I want both of them and replace Talia or IG-86, but witch one should I get first?

Thanks!

Replies

• Jiggywiggy wrote: »
    Hello everyone! I need some advise about farming Old Daka or Boba Fett at the Cantina shipments. I want to replace Greedo for my dark side team.

My current team is

Phasma (leader)
    Sidius
    Greedo
    Talia
    IG-86

I want both of them and replace Talia or IG-86, but witch one should I get first?

Thanks!

Old Daka is going to be necessary in the later dark-side stages (so i've heard) but boba will become a beast at 6* (again so i've heard)
  • BentWookiee
    4819 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Daka then Bobba, IMO, heals in the dark side missions are great.

BTW..IG-86 is a beast if used correctly.
  • WhipiT
    591 posts Member
    Boba is awesome! But Daka first for sure. You actually need her to advance in the PvE side of the game.
  • WhipiT wrote: »
    Boba is awesome! But Daka first for sure. You actually need her to advance in the PvE side of the game.

What if in theory, someone spent all their cantina shipments of a few weeks on Boba? In theory of course
  • WhipiT wrote: »

What if in theory, someone spent all their cantina shipments of a few weeks on Boba? In theory of course

In theory and in real life you get boba shards then :)
  • Time
    293 posts Member
    Old daka is amazing and works great with phasma leader ability.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Time wrote: »
    Old daka is amazing and works great with phasma leader ability.

Shhhhh.. Its a secret. ;)