[TNR] The New Rebellion

Replies

• Options
    aspenstar wrote: »
    Plague_Inc wrote: »
    @Plague_Inc yep, it's being raised to 70 in january though. Would you like to join? Your characters are looking good!

Thanks and yes I would love to join

Awesome! What's your ally code and in game name? I'll send you a couple links in a few minutes regarding the team!
    I edited my original post about where to send the information. It has everything you need. Sorry I have to go. Seeing the new Star Wars movie right noe... And I've been playing almost nonstop since the end if November... That's what it'll get you
  • Options
    @KnightOfGwyn15 woops .. nah .. even I don't have that yet XD
    @Plague_Inc ahh!! Have fun!! It's really good!!!!! And welcome to the team!
    "...I think I just blasted it." | Ally Code: 183-341-914 | Member of The New Rebellion | Youtube
  • Metschina123
    361 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
  • Options
    @Plague_Inc yep, it's being raised to 70 in january though. Would you like to join? Your characters are looking good!

Thanks and yes I would love to join

Awesome! What's your ally code and in game name? I'll send you a couple links in a few minutes regarding the team!
    I edited my original post about where to send the information. It has everything you need. Sorry I have to go. Seeing the new Star Wars movie right noe... And I've been playing almost nonstop since the end if November... That's what it'll get you

Wouldn't it be too bad if someone... spoiled it for you?
  • Options
    @Darkness if you're level 40+ we'll accept you. But we do want to add you as an ally so maybe you could provide your code? :p

@Metschina123 upload it to imgur and copy and paste the link!

@Plague_Inc you can put it on this thread!

@Cider apparently!!
    Here's my screenshot: http://imgur.com/BIja6F3

Got it thx

• Options
    Darkness wrote: »
    I have a full ally list of mainly the people on my pvp arena. I honestly think the 35 limit is a bit low but I'm not the developers. I am just the kind of guy that hates deleting people.

It's inevitable that our team will become pretty large so it will be impossible for all of us to fit our team in as allies. That's not a team requirement anyway, so add ally codes your way...
  • Options
    Darkness wrote: »
    I have a full ally list of mainly the people on my pvp arena. I honestly think the 35 limit is a bit low but I'm not the developers. I am just the kind of guy that hates deleting people.

It's inevitable that our team will become pretty large so it will be impossible for all of us to fit our team in as allies. That's not a team requirement anyway, so add ally codes your way...

Very true.
    XRRCtWE.gif
  • ioniancat21
    2091 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Well..... know you're welcome Darkness. You'd love the forum...
  • Options
    Interesting discussion somewhere.
  • Options
    Actually, just to add a bit of info lol normally top guilds that form around high end players on new games, isn't a bad idea just because for the first year or more of release they will dominate all guild events and etc (like when I played elemental kingdoms when it first came out, gladiators was only wanting high end players, and with a good leader they where the top guild for a year) it's kinda the same instance here
  • Options
    So if you recruit low end players...your guild might not end up too good in the beginning, but overtime as you increase the requirements to join, and as instinct becomes a Lil older, you might overcome them.
  • Options
    @SpendsAlot thanks for the suggestion, but the point of our team isn't to recruit the best. It's to be inclusive.
    "...I think I just blasted it." | Ally Code: 183-341-914 | Member of The New Rebellion | Youtube
  • Options
    Well it's just, you never know how this game is going to treat guilds, there might be ranking events involving guilds that might award amazing characters/a very handsome amount if shards, that's why I'm gonna bust my balls to join instinct and help them dominate in upcoming events. Because that's the way another mobile game I play took guilds, with major guild events awarding the number 1 guilds a huge amount of high level characters.
  • Options
    But the only thing was, the guild limit was 30 players
  • Options
    giphy.gif
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    SpendsAlot wrote: »
    Well it's just, you never know how this game is going to treat guilds, there might be ranking events involving guilds that might award amazing characters/a very handsome amount if shards...

Yes, I mean, just look at how amazing the holiday special event was!
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Options
    @SpendsAlot @Qeltar appreciate it if you kept on topic of the team. Thanks.
  • Options
    So if you recruit low end players...your guild might not end up too good in the beginning, but overtime as you increase the requirements to join, and as instinct becomes a Lil older, you might overcome them.

I think you're putting a lot of eggs in one basket assuming that the guild that posted the other day actually does have all the top players and will dominate. Just an FYI so you can be more informed, but there are multiple elite / high-end guilds with greater numbers already formed and that have been in place from other games. Already established groups with years of history. You may want to do some digging or sit tight till guild details are revealed and the subject becomes more necessary to address. Maybe that group does do well, maybe not - having a goal and trash talking down to others does not ensure success. Regardless, just wanted you to be aware you may or may not be hitching your wagon to the right horse and that there are other, multiple actually, groups in place that could be options down the road.
  • Options
    Well it's just, you never know how this game is going to treat guilds, there might be ranking events involving guilds that might award amazing characters/a very handsome amount if shards, that's why I'm gonna bust my balls to join instinct and help them dominate in upcoming events. Because that's the way another mobile game I play took guilds, with major guild events awarding the number 1 guilds a huge amount of high level characters.

Hey it's all good, this is not a competition, this is about being inclusive and making people feel part of something rather than outcast...
  • Options

I think you're putting a lot of eggs in one basket assuming that the guild that posted the other day actually does have all the top players and will dominate. Just an FYI so you can be more informed, but there are multiple elite / high-end guilds with greater numbers already formed and that have been in place from other games. Already established groups with years of history. You may want to do some digging or sit tight till guild details are revealed and the subject becomes more necessary to address. Maybe that group does do well, maybe not - having a goal and trash talking down to others does not ensure success. Regardless, just wanted you to be aware you may or may not be hitching your wagon to the right horse and that there are other, multiple actually, groups in place that could be options down the road.

Hear hear! Some of us just like fun.

giphy.gif
  • Options
    @Darkness you literally have the best GIFs XD
  • Options
    Also...GL to the group started here. I think you're approach about just having fun and playing is spot on. It's fun being competitive sure, but in the end this is just a pretty simple mobile game - tap a button with one finger - you ultimately are playing to have fun. Make it too much of a serious thing and it becomes something else. Again, GL and MTFBWY.
  • Options
    Quick question though , when Guild features will be released , is it gonna be single server only or mixed with all servers ? Cause people talk about competition and rewards and all but i doubt they'd allow you to be dispatched in every single servers and 'dominate' whatever you wanna dominate to get incredible char or reward
  • Options
    @JohnnySteelAlpha thank you very much! MTFBWYT (too XD)!
  • Options

That was not trash talking I was just placing my input on where guilds might lead on this game, saying "low end players" is not trash talking
  • Options
    People need to understand, in the real world, people have priorities. We want daily players Level 40 who love the game. Most people here are not all star elite, they're regular people with middle class budgets. We like the people who are building, they'll be tomorrow's elite...
  • Options
    People need to understand, in the real world, people have priorities. We want daily players Level 40 who love the game. Most people here are not all star elite, they're regular people with middle class budgets. We like the people who are building, they'll be tomorrow's elite...

Okay, when I first saw this and what IceBarrage was saying I thought you where making this guild in spite of Indtinct, my mistake
  • Options

And btw do you consider me saying "low end players" as trash talking?
  • Options

That was not trash talking I was just placing my input on where guilds might lead on this game, saying "low end players" is not trash talking

Wasn't saying you specifically - and I won't comment more so as to not derail this thread so sorry guys - but in general there's some condescending stuff in that other thread and also posts from some members that are unnecessary. The posting history of some of those guys too is pretty "aggressive" would be one way to put it. But GL to you too - may you find a good home that makes you happy. That's the biggest thing in finding a guild.
  • Options
    giphy.gif

Die elite Jedi scum!