[EC] Elite Casual! (offshoot of [CE] Casual Elite) -- FULL 50/50 (waitlist CLOSED)

Prev1
scootle
237 posts Member
edited April 2016
So we had a bit of an overflow situation over in the [CE] recruitment thread, so we figured, with the blessing of @Khorvog_Karbossa (GM of [CE]), will roll up a bit of an affiliate guild over here on PST/PDT (UTC-8/7) to pick up the waitlisted folks as well as others who are interested in the same mindset.

We have a reddit recruitment thread for those who would rather use that platform to post their info as well.

To re-paraphrase the reddit thread that my brother started:

Interested in joining a guild but too busy curing cancer, having dinner with the in-laws, or walking the dog to find the right one? Well, Elite Casual [EC] might just be perfect for you!

We are an offshoot of the Casual Elite [CE] guild created by @Khorvog_Karbossa on the official forums. The interest in that thread was overwhelming and so we’ve spun an offshoot guild so other likeminded players can find a home. @scootle will be coordinating.

The original guild principles as written by @Khorvog_Karbossa :

Are you looking for a guild that can do the hardest challenge, but get sick when you see "must be top 10"? Do you want to be elite, without elitist attitude? Welcome to the Casual Elite. We will strive to be both an elite guild that crushes the hardest of challenges, but with an attitude of a father with 3 kids and a boring desk job (disclaimer, I am a 22 year old law student). I look upon this forum, and i see casual guilds that might not get the hardest challenges done, and i see uptight elitist jerkbags that want only the top .01%.

Requirements are simple:
  • Lvl 70+
  • Ability to compete in raid tier 5 (5* and lvl 70). Obviously we hope to reach tier 7 asap.
  • No required arena rank (though I am top 5 and @scootle is top 20)
  • Be mature and considerate to guildmates

Note: the guild is PST (UTC-8) timezone based, but we will accept players worldwide-- personality and commitment are far more important.

If interested, please reply in thread with your level, ally code, and, if you'd like, a quick one-sentence blurb about yourself.

For instance: mrgoopy, 30 something, engineer, used to write code for mobile games so I know a bit about how the devs think...
Or @scootle , 30-something, builds spaceships for a living.

Thanks and let’s get to it! May the Force be with us all!

ETA: Since it's come up in other threads, as a point of discussion, the level of gameplay that I personally do daily is 50/50 normal and 100 cantina refreshes... those are "free" based on my return from daily Arena standing (plus or minus). GW clear is a no-brainer, albeit a little tedious/time-consuming lately, but it is what it is! :)

PS here is my $15 roster (since US Launch) as of the other day as a point of reference:
ZgPxIVnl.png
full-size: http://i.imgur.com/ZgPxIVn.png
SWGoH Ally Code: 988-869-147 GM of [Elite Casual]
May the Force be with you.
Post edited by scootle on

Replies

• scootle
    237 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Placeholder for status... 50/50 slots filled thus far as of 7:48pm PDT, 21 Apr 2016.

Will be happy to take waitlisted entries and keep in touch until things are finalized on Sunday. Thanks!

Waitlist is closed for the time being as of 11:51am PDT, 25 Apr 2016.
    Post edited by scootle on
  • Apoc
    172 posts Member
    I'm apoc, I'm in my mid 20s. I'm a Database Administrative Manager, and looking for a chill guild to kick some rancor butt with.

Current level:75. Running a decent few teams and have placed 1st in the arena 3 times. Mainly hover anywhere under rank 30 most days.

Ally code: 789-124-575
  • 892-664-478 is my code. I had to put that first while I could remember it!

Level 74 at present. Trying to move the squad into Gear IX: one down, plenty to go! I am an active player, but have kids so well, you know what that does. I am in the proposal writing field. I like long walks on the beach and I hate hate hate Dooku and Daka. This sounds like the right fit for me, so would love to join up.
  • Hi there

I am in my early 30s and looking for just that :)

I have a lot of 7* and really decent teams (top 3 all everyday). Finishing all the dailies every day for a few months now (even in the current holiday in Asia hehe)

My sn is "Ticklish ninja" and the ally code is 419-276-574

I am on CET timezone.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks a lot
  • Hey. Level 74, 10 7*s. Running droid squad right now in arena, typically top 50 but climbing.

I am a mid 30s finance type. Recently moved to east coast but work from home for a San Francisco company. I play every day and finish everything with a few refreshes. Want to be competitive but don't want a guild that is uptight.

Call sign is OCathail. Ally code is 542-334-432.

Hope to hear from you.
  • Hi. I thoroughly enjoy this game and hope to progress while having a lot of fun with the upcoming raid content, but am a practicing attorney in my late 30's. I dont have a ton of time to commit per day, but I log in daily to complete gw, do all arena matches, etc, with energy refreshes up to 200 crystal cost. I will pay for 200 crystal energy refreshes occasionally.

My ally code is 714-399-287 and i am in hawaii time zone. I plan on changing my screen name if/when we are given the chance to. I am nearly always top 3 in arena at my payout time everyday. Have many 7* toons, with 5 toons at gear 9 and another 17 at gear 8, with most gear 8 toons at 7 stars. Have unlocked all toons except for two of the tuskens and Finn (very slowly working on Finn)

Thanks for your time and consideration!
  • Status update... got everyone above this post... guild is at 12/50!

For those who would like to be able to communicate off-forum, we have set up a Line chat for the group. It will probably be enough for now. Please find me on Line as "scootle" and I'll get you set up in the group chat.

http://line.me/en/

Thanks!
  • Hiya. Level 75 running a Jedi team. 41 toons with 10 at 7* and 6 at 6*. I'm looking for a casually competitive group. I generally log in and play daily but don't consider myself anything but a casual gamer. Playing to have fun not conquer the world.

Ally code is 988-841-955 and typically finish Arena between 75-200.

Thanks!
  • Lee3408
    2 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Level 74 ally code 645-783-655. currently 3 7* and more to come.
  • Hi there. Level 74. Have 7, 7* toons. Looking to get into a guild so I'm not left behind in the game.

Early 40's, kids, work etc. but find time to play daily.

Ally code 876-118-448
  • scootle
    237 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Status update... above this post is G2G. Please join us on Line chat if you would like. Search for me as "scootle" there. Roster is 17/50.

Since it's come up in other threads, as a point of discussion, the level of gameplay that I personally do daily is 50/50 normal and 100 cantina refreshes... those are "free" based on my return from daily Arena standing (plus or minus). GW clear is a no-brainer, albeit a little tedious/time-consuming lately, but it is what it is! :)

Thanks!

PS here is my $15 roster as of the other day as a point of reference:
    ZgPxIVnl.png
    full-size: http://i.imgur.com/ZgPxIVn.png
  • Hi, I am interested in joining. My ally code is: 924-635-869. GT is DocHolliday22x.

I have (19) 7* toons, with (20) at gear 8. Have finished #1 in arena previously; currently, I am around the 70's as I was waiting for the current meta to show itself before leveling toons. I do 50/50 & 100/200 energy almost daily.

Personally, I just turned 30 and recently bought a new house that is keeping a lot of my time occupied with making it a "smart home." Have hobbies that include: the Kansas City Chiefs and Royals, playing basketball and playing X-Box1. My X-Box GT is the same as I included above, if you want to hit me up there.

Look forward to gaming with you all, hopefully.
  • 0din
    4 posts Member
    0din
    Lvl 72
    286-284-425
    Playing for about 2 months, 40, work in IT. Central time zone. Have Line app for communication or whatever other means needed. Hope to hear from you!
  • I'd like to join -- my ally code is 999-359-581

Username is Chewbarka

I am active every day and have a decent amount of solid characters, 6 7* guys with a few more on the precipice

I'm kind of a scrub
  • scootle
    237 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Tracking this thread regularly today if I can. Got you guys up to this point. 20/50.

Please feel free to join us on Line if you'd like. Find me as "scootle" there and I can add you to group chat. :) If you ping me on line, please include your ally code so I know who is who... this gets confusing in a hurry!
  • count me in! ally code 222 874 815. user name is poopsicle8008s

est time zone, finish top 50 consistently, gw, 5050 and 100 energy refresh, 100% f2p cause i find it more satisfying to win. lvl 75, usual 7* characters from old meta.

30, marketing for auto supplier and total geek when it comes to stats and numbers, which is why thid game intrigues me. also star wars poser buff
  • Madtown
    1 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Hey I am a daily casual player and finish top 60 arena, always complete gw and have a good f2p player base. My ally code is 844-237-478 and gt is MadtownMatt. Look forward to possibly joining. Forgot lvl 74
  • 100% F2P in PST time zone, Lvl 75 daily player since January, Roster: https://imgur.com/a/GUt8s

In the top 3 in arena (usually 10 matches daily) Clear GW daily 2x Cantina refresh and 3-4x energy refresh depending on arena rank

I'm a 34 year old IT that uses this game to kill time when not fixing things at work (and when I can sneak in a few matches when the wife isn't looking at home). I plan to pull my weight in the daily guild activities at the highest tier. Hope to join!

Ally Code: 932-735-511 IGN: Wen Qualto
  • Exar_Khun
    8 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Daily player
    IGN:Exar Khun
    Player Level:76
    Ally Code:472 236 363
    7-star characters: 9 almost 10. Gear 8
    Arena. Top 50
  • scootle
    237 posts Member
    26/50... halfway home.

Please feel free to join us on Line if you'd like. Find me as "scootle" there and I can add you to group chat. :)
  • Tlon
    11 posts Member
    This guild sounds perfect for what I am looking for! I'm 34, play daily, try to be competitive in Arena (usually finish top 5), always finish GW, but also have a three-year old and own my own business.

IGN: Tlon Eisley
    Level: 76
    Ally Code: 333-329-618
    Usually Finish Rank #1 or #2 in Arena on the nights I don't have my son, and Top 5 or 10 on nights I do (my payout time is his bedtime)
    Currently have seven 7* characters, with lots of 6* characters. 17 gear level 8 characters and 3 gear level 9.

Usually do the 50 50 100 100 100 refreshes daily. Often do the 100 and 200 in squad cantina. Will go higher if there is a character or gear upgrade I am anxious to try.

Looking forward to be a part of this guild if there is still room!

• Hi,

I'm on the east coast (Atlantic Time) but PST raiding can work for me. About to hit character level 75, 71 GW clears so far, I'm FTP so I'm usually in the 20-50 arena bracket. I have 7 7* toons, many 6*, most are gear 7/8. Often also do 50/50/100 energy refreshes, and 100/200 cantina depending on my arena rank. For reference here is my arena team:
    - Dooku (L), gear 8, 6*
    - Sid, gear 8, 7*
    - Lumi, gear 8, 7*
    - GS, gear 8, 6*
    - RG, gear 8, 4*

Ally Code: 612-345-379
  • scootle
    237 posts Member
    Timezone should be secondary if these "raids" work like other mobile games do it... start times will probably be PST based, but they usually run for at least 24 hours where everyone just does what they can until the event/encounter ends. I have weird hours anyhow, so we'll see how it shakes out. :)

For those so-inclined, we are on Line for idle chat before Sunday. "scootle" there.

Welcome board! 28/50
  • Sfc10463
    5 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Mornin.

I'd be interested.
    Ally code is 674-123-513
    Name - Kerrik
    Lvl - 74
    Time zone - EST
    I'm a top 100 ish in arena, have 10 7*s and am pretty casual overall, yet still want to bludgeon raids to death, repeatedly, and with prejudice... but, you know, casually.

Edited to add requested info
    Post edited by Sfc10463 on
  • Hello my user name is Dothma Kam, my forum I'd is Dothma_Kam.
    My Ally Code is 751-745-383
    I'm currently level 74 and have 3 7* toons 5 6* toons.
    I use to run a computer support help desk, now I am disabled. I am a daily player of the game and am on at multiple times of the day.
    Thanks for the consideration to be part of this guild.

Dothma Kam
  • Hello I'd like to join you :).
    I am a 31 year old industrial engineer with a bit of spare time at work (self employed since about a year). I love theorycrafting and statistics.

My ally code is 256-912-395
    Currently I am lvl 75 on a November shard (I started late November). I clear GW daily (sooooo boring) and am usually top 5-50 in arena (depending on work and sniping).

I have around 12 7* toons (2 of them not activated) and a few 6* like Daka, Rey (67/100 yaaay), RG (gear 9 haha) I am currently working on. I have 2 full squads 70+/G8+ that make GW a breeze (with the occasional hiccup).

I usually spend 300-400 crystals daily (sustainable through arena etc) and am looking to crack to 76 by Sunday.

Regards,
    Drayden
  • Hey, I'd like to join. 40 year old Field Engineer (A/V industry) and I play daily. Currently level 75 with 5 7* g8 toons and 2 more that are a week away from being 7* and then 7 that are 5*. I hover around rank 100 in arena but I don't try too much, mostly that's just from doing dailies.

Usually spend around 400-600 crystals daily and I would estimate I spend $50 or so a month on the game to perpetuate that.

My Ally Code is: 968-596-915
  • scootle
    237 posts Member
    Got everyone above this post. 34/50.
  • Moe
    17 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Sounds like this is up my alley.

IT consultant, plays throughout the day and pretty much finishes everything by Payout time.
    EST
    Hover in between 10-5 in Arena.
    Send about 300 crystals on refresh depending on the mood and if I'm trying to get one last piece of purple dammit!!!! heh

7*, Gear 7/8 RG, QGJ, GS, FOTP, Dooku, Daka, JC, Leia, Aayla, Lum, 5, DS, Phas, 88, Rey, then it drops a little etc etc

Ally Code 142-191-245

What are your thoughts on the whole Energy stockpiling etc.
    Gonna use something like Whatsapp to communicate or a thread on this board maybe?
    Got no strong feelings on it but just curious.
  • scootle
    237 posts Member
    @Moe yeah I saw that discussion on reddit about the stockpiling... I hope that is not the intended path to success for the guild stuff since I don't like the idea of people having to be told how to play their game for maximum success in a group setting. That theorycraft idea they posted is pretty rigorous.

I think we will know more come Sunday when the patch hits and we see the actual mechanics for ourselves once and for all... anything else at this point is wild-****-guessing... ;)

For now, we are on Line since the previous CE thread recommended it... if the in-game chat is adequate, we'll use that, but for now, Line will do. If you hop on there, find me as "scootle" and I'll get you into our channel.

I'll add you to our roster. Welcome!