Let Qui Gons be Qui Gons is recruiting! (HSR)

Prev134567
Trethan
170 posts Member
edited October 2018
We are currently looking for a few members!

Are you looking for an ultra competitive guild that puts this game above all else?

Then we're probably not for you.

Are you an active player who is looking for a laid back group to team together with to get rewards? Do you love puns? Are you willing to let Qui Gons be Qui Gons?

Then we may be for you!

We are an active, semi-casual group of players who love this game and are looking to fill spots due to members leaving for real life reasons.

We are a fully heroic 160+ guild doing 43* on LS and 45* on DS.

Here is what we're looking for:
Kind and respectful!
Routinely hit 600 guild coins per day
Active in guild activities
Top 100 in arena
Must follow raid rules. We currently alternate start times between 8:30 pm CDT and 9:30 am CDT. We open the raid early for zero damage runs to ensure everyone has an opportunity to participate!
Having a vast knowledge of movie quotes is a plus. If not, do not fret, we can teach you!
Must be willing to download GroupMe app and join our room. You don't have to chat, but you are expected to be aware of guild information. Raid communication, current guild activity, etc. We've got an active room that has helped a lot of members in arena and the raids!

We are honestly looking for personality over strength. Be active, be mature, and be kind, and we may be the guild for you!

We are also not opposed to accepting newer players if the progress is right! If you don't meet the minimum requirements but are a newer player with exceptional progress, feel free to reply or send me a message with your ally code and date you started playing. We'll have a look!

If you're looking for a group of mature, laid back players to team up with, reply here or send me a message!

We are based around CST (GMT -6) but all are welcome!
Post edited by Trethan on

Replies

• Nejeda
    21 posts Member
    Great guild name. Lol.
  • Trethan
    170 posts Member
    Thank you!
  • Funny name you got. Would be happy to join.
  • Awesome! I'll put you down!
  • I would also like to take the credit for the name...trethan has nothing on me
  • Blee wrote: »
    I would also like to take the credit for the name...

That part I'll give you. The rest though...
  • gx5
    2 posts Member
    Great name. Count me in!
  • I'm interested in joining.
  • I'd like to join please
    761-227-791
    Lvl 71, 4x7*

Thanks
  • Can I join your guild, Trethan?
  • gx5 and ForceKenobi, we'd love to have you! If you send me a PM with your ally code I'll add you!

STORMPOOPER, awesome! I'll send a request. Welcome all!
  • Sounds pretty rad. Would love to be a part of it. 482-929-927. Level 73 with 3 x 7*
  • Deidrik wrote: »
    Can I join your guild, Trethan?

We'd never hear the end of it if we didn't let you in, so I guess. I'll double check with everyone though, we'll have to vote. How do you vote?

• I'm interested in joining. Level 74. Currently ranked 48 on my server. I could be ranked higher, but I'd rather continue to be able to mine Galactic War a little more easily.

Ally code: 299-688-775

I already downloaded the GroupMe app and hope you'll accept me into your guild.
  • Great tap32, I'll send a request! Welcome!
  • Glad to have you DrDarkSide! If you send me a pm with your GroupMe nickname, I'll add you to the room. Welcome!
  • Hey guys, love the name! I'd love to join if you have spots, I know I'm not quite up to your levels but like you said, it's coming with time. I log in every day and always complete my daily activities as well as my GW, I probably level up every 2-3 days on average. I'm currently level 62, 5 of my players are gear level 7 and the rest are 5 or 6. My strongest are in the mid/upper 50's with either 4 or 5*s, and the rest of my guys are not far behind, all around 3-4*s and around level 50 each.

If you have other people going for the spots that are further along in the game than me I totally understand, but I wouldn't mind joining up with you guys if you've got the room for it!
  • I'm interested in joining. Level 74. Currently ranked 48 on my server. I could be ranked higher, but I'd rather continue to be able to mine Galactic War a little more easily.

Ally code: 299-688-775

I'm getting an error message on that ally code DrDarkSide.
  • Sorry, a typo:

296-688-775
  • Hey MessySiege, we'd love to have you! The levels will come, we know that. Please send me a PM with your ally code or post it here! Welcome!
  • I'm applying to join. Also applying for officer status above Blee.
  • Sorry, a typo:

296-688-775

Sent!

• Desmuri wrote: »
    I'm applying to join. Also applying for officer status above Blee.

Everyone gets status above Blee.
  • Confirmed, THANKS!
  • Welcome to the Forum!
    Good look on your Guild. :)
  • I read that if you manually update your app Sunday night you will be able to access the new features. Otherwise, the update won't push out until Monday.
  • Trethan
    170 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Thanks BentWookiee!
  • I read that if you manually update your app Sunday night you will be able to access the new features. Otherwise, the update won't push out until Monday.

Good info, I read that too. I'll be trying to get the guild created and invites sent as soon as it's possible.
  • I'd love to join... My server doesn't have guild for another 4 days though
    511-624-196
    Level 73 soon to be level 74
  • Great Qui_gon_out, I'll send you a request! Guilds won't be coming until Sunday night/Monday, so no worries there. Welcome!