Representative Hero

Just a suggestion, but I would love it if we could decide ourselves which hero allies can take with then from us. Like on my second acc my allies can take my 3* Phasma, but I would more likely give them my 5* Maul

Replies

• Lokai
    379 posts Member
    instead we are stuck with the very prominent Sidious that is the predominant squad leader. really would like some variety but without being able to SELECT what people want to offer as an ally we get stuck with one of about 3 characters that practically everyone uses as leader.

also with so few allies that we can have, what chance do new players have of getting a higher level character to ally with them to give them a leg up?
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    Yeah it's a bad system currently. I've got a decent Biggs and Greedo but they're never going to be my leader characters, so I can't lend them out to allies? Makes no sense.
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • Hmmmm... Let's see who to choose.

Sid,Sid,Sid, Lumi, Sid, Sid, Sid, FOTP.. ( Just 5 stars tho. :# ) Lumi, Barriss, Sid.

**** good suggestion!
  • i can't use around 70% of my allies coz they got lumi and sid which i both use as well...