Looking for UK guild.

Looking for an easy going guild, I play every day but not really interested in spending real money on the game.

I'm currently lvl 74 with 6 7* characters. 2 other characters just need promoting, just lacking the cool 2 million to do so.

Squad rank is normally around 100, if that means anything.

Replies

• Londo
    16 posts Member
    Look up @Starjumper
  • Wittzy wrote: »
    Looking for an easy going guild, I play every day but not really interested in spending real money on the game.

I'm currently lvl 74 with 6 7* characters. 2 other characters just need promoting, just lacking the cool 2 million to do so.

Hi @Wittzy

We are still recruiting and would love to have you on board as we're looking for daily players and have a great guild so far.

We're using the LINE app for communication at the moment so if you can get set up on there and let me know your UserID and display name that would really help as you can meet the team so far.

Thanks for the tag @Londo as missed the post.
    UK/Euro guild - GrievousGenerals recruiting - lv85+ Discord @Starjumper#8384
  • Starjumper wrote: »
    Wittzy wrote: »

Hi @Wittzy

We are still recruiting and would love to have you on board as we're looking for daily players and have a great guild so far.

We're using the LINE app for communication at the moment so if you can get set up on there and let me know your UserID and display name that would really help as you can meet the team so far.

Thanks for the tag @Londo as missed the post.

Here is our page
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/30211/new-uk-guild-grievous-generals-gg/p1
  • Guild name: The Modal Nodes
    Leader: AdobeOne_Kenobi and J3zz
    Description: we aim to provide our members with a top quality guild with big raid payouts and regular play time, we are looking for players at the top of their game who enjoy the game and who enjoy helping others improve. We aim to be a top contending guild and we will push each and every one of our members to reach their full potential.
    Website address: wbailey1995.wix.com/themodalnodes
    visit the website and drop us a message if you're interested
  • Hitu
    2 posts Member
    @Starjumper

Please add me to guild, line id: Hitu
    Ally code: 868-735-782

Thank you!
  • Hitu wrote: »
    @Starjumper

Please add me to guild, line id: Hitu
    Ally code: 868-735-782

Thank you!

@Hitu
    Will get you added
  • Wittzy
    10 posts Member
    @Starjumper I have signed up for line app. Username wittzy, ally code 435-655-633
  • Wittzy wrote: »
    @Starjumper I have signed up for line app. Username wittzy, ally code 435-655-633

@Wittzy
    Brilliant, got you added to the group. Welcome aboard!
  • Hi was wondering if you have any more spots to fill ? I seem to be hanging around the top 50 mostly but can snipe the top spot on a pretty competitive January shard ( if my team are not attacked too much around my pay out) . Have over 10 7 * chars and some waiting for love but you cant rush these things ! Ally code is 742-758-643
  • Yolo_Yoda wrote: »
    Hi was wondering if you have any more spots to fill ? I seem to be hanging around the top 50 mostly but can snipe the top spot on a pretty competitive January shard ( if my team are not attacked too much around my pay out) . Have over 10 7 * chars and some waiting for love but you cant rush these things ! Ally code is 742-758-643

Yes, we still have spaces and you're welcome to join. We're using the LINE app in addition to the in game chat when it arrives so would be great if you could get set up on there (I'll need your LINE USER ID & display name) then you can meet the rest of the guild so far
  • Also looking for a UK guild. Very active so looking to be in the same time zone as the guild leader. GMT. Have 7× 7*s all gear 8 & as many 6*s about to promote. Usually around 50-60 in rank, not bad as i didnt start playing til end of jan. My code is 292-165-551. Hopefully i can be a big help to u guys :)
  • Also looking for a UK guild. Very active so looking to be in the same time zone as the guild leader. GMT. Have 7× 7*s all gear 8 & as many 6*s about to promote. Usually around 50-60 in rank, not bad as i didnt start playing til end of jan. My code is 292-165-551. Hopefully i can be a big help to u guys :)

@Darklighter
    Good morning,
    We're filling up fast but still have some space and would love to have you on board. If you can get the LINE app and let me know your UserID and display name we'll get you added to the group to meet the rest of your guild mates. Welcome.
    Also looking for a UK guild. Very active so looking to be in the same time zone as the guild leader. GMT. Have 7× 7*s all gear 8 & as many 6*s about to promote. Usually around 50-60 in rank, not bad as i didnt start playing til end of jan. My code is 292-165-551. Hopefully i can be a big help to u guys :)

@Darklighter
    Good morning,
    We're filling up fast but still have some space and would love to have you on board. If you can get the LINE app and let me know your UserID and display name we'll get you added to the group to meet the rest of your guild mates. Welcome.

I will delete some old games from my phone to make space for line app & let u know id/display name asap. Looking forward to meeting everyone
    Also looking for a UK guild. Very active so looking to be in the same time zone as the guild leader. GMT. Have 7× 7*s all gear 8 & as many 6*s about to promote. Usually around 50-60 in rank, not bad as i didnt start playing til end of jan. My code is 292-165-551. Hopefully i can be a big help to u guys :)

@Darklighter
    Good morning,

Ok, so line is installed. User ID is darklighter1 & display name is Che Darklighter. Thanks @starjumper, speak soon