Wanting to create or join a guild

Me and two of my friends are looking for guild members OR looking for a Guild to join. All above level 70.

This is what we bring to the table currently (i dont know how to upload pics and may just reply with pics later if needed):

Me: 7*- Mace, Lumi, consular, sidious, koth, phasma, biggs, tano
6* - Greedo (Will be 7* in 5 days and gear 9 now), Yoda
Currently working on a resistance team of Finn, poe, rey, Rpilot, and Rtrooper if they make him available in any of the shipments.
I play daily and try to be competitive, usually finish between 75-100 for the day.

Friend 1: 7* - Qui, lumi, consular, sidious, mace, koth, phasma
6*- yoda
Currently working on a "darkside" team of sidious, grevious, kylo, dooku and maybe phasma until he finds someone else to put in there
Plays daily, might miss a day due to scheduling, finishing between 100 and 200 in squad arena

Freind 2: 7* - Old ben, lumi, koth, qui gon, sidious, consular, tano, phasma
6* Yoda, chewie
5* kylo, dooku, han, daka, anakin, sentinal droid
All characters listed are gear 7 or higher
Currently working on dooku and kylo, not sure about his overall plan
plays daily, usually finishes in top 50

We want to succeed but we want to have fun too. Hopefully people want to join us or have us on your team!

Replies

• Guild name: The Modal Nodes
    Leader: AdobeOne_Kenobi and J3zz
    Description: we aim to provide our members with a top quality guild with big raid payouts and regular play time, we are looking for players at the top of their game who enjoy the game and who enjoy helping others improve. We aim to be a top contending guild and we will push each and every one of our members to reach their full potential.
    Website address: wbailey1995.wix.com/themodalnodes
    visit the website and drop us a message if you're interested
  • I've got 7 friends that are looking to do the same thing.
  • DarthBalls wrote: »
    I've got 7 friends that are looking to do the same thing.

Guild name: The Modal Nodes
    Leader: AdobeOne_Kenobi and J3zz
    Description: we aim to provide our members with a top quality guild with big raid payouts and regular play time, we are looking for players at the top of their game who enjoy the game and who enjoy helping others improve. We aim to be a top contending guild and we will push each and every one of our members to reach their full potential.
    Website address: wbailey1995.wix.com/themodalnodes
    visit the website and drop us a message if you're interested

We hope you consider ours
  • DarthBalls wrote: »

Well if we create our own guild, thats 11 total. Not that many overall but a good amount to start. Would you be willing to start one together or do we want to join AdobeOne_Kenobi's guild? seems like a decent guild and they may have a good amount of players
  • Join Kenobi - at least that's what i just did ;)
  • Dxdavis18 wrote: »
    DarthBalls wrote: »

Well if we create our own guild, thats 11 total. Not that many overall but a good amount to start. Would you be willing to start one together or do we want to join AdobeOne_Kenobi's guild? seems like a decent guild and they may have a good amount of players

If you want to add another player I am looking for a guild still
  • I went ahead and joined kenobi's guild, so all that replied if you joined, I believe we would be well in the 30s regarding members