Any wiki with boon stats?

Hey,

I'm using a lot swgohcantina for infos, but I haven't found out a wiki that has precise boon statistics so far. For example how much does offense up increase your attack by? 50%? 100%? What does stealth do? I guessed you can't attack stealthed characters but I could attack a stealth characters so..

Thanks!

Replies

• Kylven
    150 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Stealthed characters are not attackable unless there are only stealthed remaining. It's sort of counterproductive as it just let's the AI focus fire more effectively. There are some synergies with the mechanic thou like Nute Gunray's Crit boost to stealthed characters.

We've been gathering a lot of battle numbers trying to make Sense of physical damage vs armor, special damage vs resistance, Crit percentages, and buff/debuff stats, but not quite there yet. There's definitely some RNG to it all unfortunately.
    SWGoHCantina.com - Database of everything SWGoH. Fear the Boot |FTB| - One of the 1st Elite Alliances.
  • Kylven
    150 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Your wish is my command...

Positive and Negative Effects Explained
    SWGoHCantina.com - Database of everything SWGoH. Fear the Boot |FTB| - One of the 1st Elite Alliances.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Thanks Kylven for your great work on the site.

One thing that I think would be amazingly useful is a list of each ability and what it does after each upgrade. Ability upgrade mats are hard to come by and some upgrades are a lot better than others. :)
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • I thought about breaking it out that way, but it might clutter up the page quite a bit and I assume most are viewing it on their phones. I'll see about making a different view that a user can click.
  • Kylven wrote: »
    I thought about breaking it out that way, but it might clutter up the page quite a bit and I assume most are viewing it on their phones. I'll see about making a different view that a user can click.

That would be awesome. Because right now some abilities have upgraded values in their current text (what I originally had assumed was default), but not all abilities. Which makes it hard to do comparisons between characters.
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    Great site.
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • Hi Kylven,

Regarding how to display "everything", it would be OK if you left the display the same as right now *IF* a user could mouse-over (or better, click on the ability icon) and have a little popup appear that shows details on each specific level (1-5, etc.). That way you keep visible the main ability description that most people will target anyway, while putting the rest of the data available to anyone who wants to drill-down on a particular character.

Hopefully this inspires you. I'm looking forward to using the same dataset as well.

Thanks for all your work there, it's really great.

Sonshii
  • kylven, you are the best!

I was wondering, is there a way to see the remaining duration of boons and debuffs? I can't find it çç
  • @isendel11 in game there is not, but the tooltip for the ability will tell you the amount of turns the buff is active.

@Sonshii I'm thinking of just including the ability bonuses per level on the character pages themselves and just leaving the master list as is. thoughts?