Ewok PVP teams

Jesus....talk about turn meter manipulation!!! the team was Chirpa (L), Ewok scout, Ewok Elder, Daka and Teebo. Literally had 10 goes all at once and took absolutely ages, 4:30 to be exact. My team was power 21,400, they were 22,800. I was running Sid (L), Lumi, GS, JC and Daka and eventually won...but not before my Daka ressed my JC twice and Sid once!!

Felt I was RNG lucky on that one. Luckily they dont hit too hard and AI went a little silly, but could have easily lost had RNG not favoured!

Im surprised Ewok teams dont feature more. I have all Ewoks from Bronzium packs aside from Chirpa....course they are barely levelled at all though...might change that now

Replies

• I'm currently farming them. Elder and Scout are very difficult farms. That is why most don't use them. Both don't even get a 2nd node until 8c and 8d (I think).
  • I'm currently farming them. Elder and Scout are very difficult farms. That is why most don't use them. Both don't even get a 2nd node until 8c and 8d (I think).

Yeah which is rediculous to give ios advantage over great synergy
  • KeKattia
    1118 posts Member
    If my Ewoks were just a tad better geared I would try them out in arena, currently they are just a team that I like running in GW as long as it's not too tough.

Actually when Chirpa is maxed his basic is quite strong and Scouts special hit hard as well. But the main advantage of Ewoks is that they get 3-4 turns while the opposition just sits there watching. If you manage ™ right you can almost win a fight once you start getting a turn ;)
  • The reason you don't see more is how rare they are. With only 1 node for scout, and just 2 for elder you can't really farm them. Their synergy while slow to start takes off once the opposing team has gone, basically giving the ewoks 3 turns before the other team had gone. If the moved elder or scout to a practical farm 3+ nodes or even cantina, squad arena you might see more teams of them. I'm a huge fan of ewoks while I do have a 6* chripa and teboo my elder is 5* and scout still only 4* its just a long grind
    **Officer in the Synėrgy Guild**