Free datecard got a Dooku?!?!

LOL just open free datecard and gotten a dooku not shards the character... how that even possible on a FREE datecard?!?

Replies

• Congrats.I got 4* Poggle the lesser last time and 4* Ima Gun Di and 2* Magnaguard about 2 weeks ago.
  • so actually you can get any character from free datecard?
  • Doflamingo wrote: »
    so actually you can get any character from free datecard?

Yes, mate.. ;)
  • Yep I got IMA Gin Di yesterday
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Doflamingo wrote: »

So everyone says. Been playing since launch and I've gotten squat.

• Telaan wrote: »
    Doflamingo wrote: »

So everyone says. Been playing since launch and I've gotten squat.

Because those 5-10 that come here and tell about their achievements in getting heroes while the other 100 who view this topic did not get anything good.
  • I got 4* from the free cards. Once. And it was Urrrrrrrrrrrrrrurrrr. Sigh.
  • so im pretty lucky to get dooku i guess
  • I got dooku from free card as well ... I think every character is available there, which is pretty cool.
    Ally Code: 253-747-318
  • I have received; 4 star Barris, 4 star Poggle and 4 star Boba from bronzium packs. I had already collected 79/80 shards for Boba, so when I got his 4 star character I was immediately able to upgrade him to 5 star using 65 of those shards, and I am now 14/80 to unlocking his level 6 :blush:

On the flip side, I've opened 13 Chromium packs purchased with crystals and I have only received a droid character and all the rest were shards.
  • Chromium packs gave me nothing but crappy shards. So weird that bronze packs have better pulls, but its probably due to how many more pulls we do with bronze.
    Ally Code: 253-747-318
  • omg duku plz guiz