My Ally Code -813-329-945
LVL 60

EVERY WINS ON ARENA SHOULD GIVE ARENA TOKEN REWARDS 93 votes

3 arena tokens rewards
7%
WhipiTIG69DeathstrokeLust008Scorpion1980BLuby25Guimaz 7 votes
5 arena tokens rewards
64%
dauz6063SeroZeroHyperalloyPhyneasmasterringxylitol0524TaelmanstarPoerliBaneisOPAdamWDunnerOtrill143BowTieJediEthanesusStirringOwlShackdagSlythRinnVouterstupidfatfoolValkyChan 60 votes
10 arena tokens on wins -10 tokens on lost
27%
ZarAziJoraMDarkbladeXyoO8c8h80Reven96BloodydmgxJazzxAustinBuddhabonedanappleGriloTgarciaJugilismaaniArenHamHeronmarKAULIDrich2323camelelfAaronjamesUroRRuRRR 26 votes

Replies

• Skye
    795 posts Member
    The whole arena needs a revamp anyway... :(
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • 10 arena tokens on wins -10 tokens on lost
    Nice idea
  • WhipiT
    591 posts Member
    3 arena tokens rewards
    Skye wrote: »
    The whole arena needs a revamp anyway... :(

Indeed it does.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Where's the "no" option?
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    Maybe not arena tokens, but I do feel that you should get something for a win. Some credits or a training Droid maybe.
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • Lust008
    11 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    3 arena tokens rewards
    Token or whatever the reward is... they should make it a cash out method like area of hero shards
  • Qeltar wrote: »
    Where's the "no" option?

I vote for this too.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • djwarcr
    176 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I hate waiting.... and waiting 24h to get my reward, that's way too much.
    we should definitely get something right away.

20 arena tokens on wins -10 tokens on lost
    No. Then rankings wouldn't matter. You would benefit greatly from being at the depths of the ladder, while those at the top would be punished. Unless you face harder and harder opponents the more you win, this is a strong no from me.
  • Where is "NO" option?
    Austin wrote: »
    No. Then rankings wouldn't matter. You would benefit greatly from being at the depths of the ladder, while those at the top would be punished. Unless you face harder and harder opponents the more you win, this is a strong no from me.
    Nope, I pull rank 1 most days and the next day I'm back down to 20. If you're lucky you go from 20>12>7>4>1 and there is usually a struggle to hold the spot requiring a 50 shard reset. Any player is going to have a significant advantage vs ai, and it's why people 4K lower than me can take my squad down. It's also why I can beat the same team that took me down without losing a single character.

Personally I think it's a good idea that makes those struggles at the top less frustrating and makes climbing the ladder more rewarding for new players.
  • Another vote for no
  • I vote no as well. If they gave 100 per win (max 500 per day even if you recharge) it would balance it with the rewards from GW.
    10 tokens are trivial, 5 fights a day you'd get 50. If you refreshed you'd get another 50. If you refresh again you'd get another 50. It'd require you to do 8 refreshes to get 5 shards of a character, you might say hey you can refresh infinitely but if you have that many crystals you might as well be given the option to do that.

I would even say no tokens lost when you lose, the implementations should be rewarding the players, not punishing them.
  • Should have added a no thanks :(
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • 5 arena tokens rewards
    Just have higher rewards near the top so that there is an incentive to get there but a reward is a good idea
  • Gotta love the "I want it now!!" generation. What fun would it be to get every character or crafting mat/arena token/GW shards handed to you as soon as you log on the game? If EA did that, people would be leaving the games in droves in just a few short weeks complaining that it was too easy. I personally like the reward system as it is. It keeps me coming back for more. This is a grinding game, you have to remember that.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    No way
    To get 5 shards
    • 3 AT = 134 wins
    • 5 AT = 80 wins
    • 10 AT win/-10 lose= min. 40 wins
    That is ridicueles
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
    Why not give some shards? Maybe even random!
  • I personally would like to see a point system where your ranked on points like Avengers Alliance, It sucks we only get so many fights a day but when we lose we swap ranks with who ever beat us I can usually push to the top 10-15 on my game go to sleep and drop down to 30-40.
    If the point system was used it makes it fairer and could be used as way to hold compatitions either weekly or monthly for hero shards
  • slmcmr
    875 posts Member
    Ztyle wrote: »
    No way
    To get 5 shards
    • 3 AT = 134 wins
    • 5 AT = 80 wins
    That is ridicueles

Lol
    Ztyle wrote: »
    No way
    To get 5 shards
    • 3 AT = 134 wins
    • 5 AT = 80 wins
    That is ridicueles

Nothing to lose here since this is in addition to the current rank reward system, not replacing rank rewards :)
    My Ally Code -813-329-945
    LVL 60
  • Not bad.
    But it's enough.
    More shard, more easier. This is not good.
    However, I want any contents for ranked player.
    Giving mk materials or special gear or title and costume.

• this would only make sense if ranks are reset every month or so
  • Midirataj
    121 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    First of all.
    Where are statistics of offline battles?
    How we are to builed defense team with no feedback.
    Second of all, if you are in top ten you probably know all players lineups, but on lower ranks it's aleays gamble what you gonna get so you cannot punish somebody, unless you have Ackbar fetish, and you enjoy when it's a trap.
    What could be fun is seeing line up of enemy team just like in GW. It' s easier to climb, easier to fall, i'm torn apart, maybe it's bad.
    Cool idea would be tournaments you sign up with creds, they award crystal. Its a championship system, so you enter, you have 5 mins to respond. Both players play out game vs AI. You compare results of those two duels and promote winner to the next round. So goes quarter, semi and finals. They probably don't have real time Pvp system ready yet.

Most of all it's vital the rewards are for top position, not where you gonna end up at the prize o'clock.

If stole some Idea it was not intentional. Just raising awareness.
    Edited: kessel typo run
  • RonTom
    268 posts Member
    5 arena tokens rewards
    Do you mean Instead of the current rewards or in addition to? As an addition fine. But instead of? Hell no.

What I would like to see is the system changed to one "payout" every hour (but smaller than the current rewards of course). That way everyone wouldn't be sniping at the same time but trying to get as High as possible all the time. But then we should also get maximum 1 or 2 refreshes per day as to not punish F2P to much.
  • i just kinda have to "lol" at this and roll my eyes because no one is even pointing out that you get 100 tokens every day for doing 3 battles win or lose... so you are already getting 33 1/3 per battle without having to even win....
  • 5 arena tokens rewards
    I agree. The more they reward PVP (or any game mode), the more people will invest in order to excel at it. Make it more rewarding to play, and I'd play it more.