120 GW winning streaks at level 53 with 60+ million credits to spend

Prev13
Jsnazz
349 posts Member
I just want to say that its possible and I accomplished it today with $0 spend. My post will debunk some of the myths out there, stating you need a full roster of max out characters. And of course you don't need to spend a fortune unlocking so many characters and wasting all your credits. All you need is 10 solid characters and mix them around. I learned that by reading the forum from vets and experience players and with that knolwedge , I put them to good use.

To make my story short, it all happened when I stopped leveling my hero because I hate it that everytime I level up, I had to feed my minions training droid and coins.

I only got 2 heroes that are gear 7 and they're Dooku and JC. The rest are gear 5 and below (none purple) just for he challenge and I face level 70+ characters at node 2, and the last few node but I managed to beat them all with my all level 53 team.

iS5gz6T.png
TTQGuaA.png
JH3flNV.png
ir18Vzz.png
8bJX1Ik.png

Replies

• AdamW
    692 posts Member
    lol why
  • Magisto
    384 posts Member
    That makes me sad looking at a 1* RG.
  • You must be ranked in the 5000's in Arena
  • So what team(s) do you use to beat GW?
  • You receive much weaker GW opponents for being such low level. This has already been addressed in detail numerous times; your post does not "debunk" anything.

I myself have cleared GW 74 days in a row -- at max level before the update through level 77 now. The vast majority of that time (including now) I have held arena rank #1-3, which is also thought by some to affect difficulty. GW is certainly far from impossible if you employ appropriate tactics. Depending on luck it can be obnoxiously time consuming for a mobile game though, a problem that was undoubtably made worse with the patch and needs to be addressed.
  • Boy that looks like fun.so if you don't use your energy for gear or shards what do you use it for?
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    What's your arena rank.

I'm not sure you debunk anything by saying you can finish GW with a roster that matches your Arena power.
  • easy to do when you use a 1 star ugnaught as your arena team
  • So why???
  • It's kind of embarrassing for you. I haven't even been playing for 120 days and I'm lvl. 75, with a full roster of maxed characters, top 5-10 in the arena and I finish gw daily. Do you only do gw? I don't get how or why you've played for so long without being a higher level.
  • ChefHaze wrote: »
    It's kind of embarrassing for you. I haven't even been playing for 120 days and I'm lvl. 75, with a full roster of maxed characters, top 5-10 in the arena and I finish gw daily. Do you only do gw? I don't get how or why you've played for so long without being a higher level.

Because he didn't spend any money. You did.
  • Good for you. I have credit problems cos I play different to you.
  • Knoobywan wrote: »
    ChefHaze wrote: »
    It's kind of embarrassing for you. I haven't even been playing for 120 days and I'm lvl. 75, with a full roster of maxed characters, top 5-10 in the arena and I finish gw daily. Do you only do gw? I don't get how or why you've played for so long without being a higher level.

Because he didn't spend any money. You did.

i did not spend any money at all.
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    @OP I would rather deal with credit crunch and tough GW's than do what you're doing.
  • Doga
    808 posts Member
    Congrats @Jsnazz If people can take away that you chose to play the game as you saw fit, enjoy the game, have a personal challange. The point of any of this is to have fun doing it. Way to go and thanks for sharing.
  • Wish they had a transfer scheme you could start a bank up get money back with interest lol
  • Sikho
    1088 posts Member
    Well thanks for the advice. I didn't know the best way to solve the credit crunch was not spending your credits!

What a brilliant tactic.
  • Sikho wrote: »
    Well thanks for the advice. I didn't know the best way to solve the credit crunch was not spending your credits!

What a brilliant tactic.

:D
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Sure you may have lots of credits but you dont have any high powered toons and thats gonna catch up eventually, what are you saving credits for? The main point of them is to use on leveling and upgrading your main chars is it not? Nice acomplishment tho
  • Must be cooler than Jesus to figure out a whole game by implementing a silly tact as such. You are just too good.... we all should just quit huh?
  • Lol at all the butthurts here. You guys must be fun at parties.
    GG OP, glad to see other non-spenders doing well.

PS: sometimes I think that I'd probably have stopped playing this game had I spent money on it. It's hard "work" getting toons, but it pays off.
  • Sikho
    1088 posts Member
    Fraga500 wrote: »
    Lol at all the butthurts here. You guys must be fun at parties.

PS: sometimes I think that I'd probably have stopped playing this game had I spent money on it. It's hard "work" getting toons, but it pays off.

The thing is that this guy isn't doing well.
    It's like someone in a MMO killing only lvl 1 enemies and claiming he's playing the game right because he can defeat them quickly.

I don't even see the point of doing this.
  • Proof that even a lvl 53 Dooku needs a nerf!
  • Magisto
    384 posts Member

OP got attacked like he was Lucas himself.
  • Ego12Draconis
    251 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Congrats for whatsoever
  • Magisto
    384 posts Member
    How are you able to have an energy limit of 132 if you are low level?
    He's a high level but he doesn't level his characters much.
  • CPMP
    974 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Sikho wrote: »

The thing is that this guy isn't doing well.
    It's like someone in a MMO killing only lvl 1 enemies and claiming he's playing the game right because he can defeat them quickly.

I don't even see the point of doing this.

I also don't see a reason for doing this. How does he even finish challenges, hard light/dark side battles, cantina battles, omega events, etc. What about squad arena too?
    Yeah completing GW every day is fine, but GW tokens are the easiest ones to obtain by everyone. And his strategy comes with a high cost.
    It's like "i don't struggle with GW but i struggle with everything else in game" lol. :D
  • Caius wrote: »
    You receive much weaker GW opponents for being such low level. This has already been addressed in detail numerous times; your post does not "debunk" anything.

I myself have cleared GW 74 days in a row -- at max level before the update through level 77 now. The vast majority of that time (including now) I have held arena rank #1-3, which is also thought by some to affect difficulty. GW is certainly far from impossible if you employ appropriate tactics. Depending on luck it can be obnoxiously time consuming for a mobile game though, a problem that was undoubtably made worse with the patch and needs to be addressed.

Well put
  • wrilley
    390 posts Member
    Jsnazz wrote: »
    To make my story short, it all happened when I stopped leveling my hero because I hate it that everytime I level up, I had to feed my minions training droid and coins.

Is your player level only 53 or did you just stop leveling toons at that level?

I'm also curious as to who you consider to be your 10 solid toons. And your Arena ranking.
  • Smithie
    1427 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Lol